Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

LiberAeterna

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Post by LiberAeterna »

Hi all Libera fans :)

I just wanted to take the chance and wish everyone here a peaceful, loving Christmas and a Happy New Year :). I haven't had the opportunity to post here as much as I would like but I hope to contribute more in the future :wink: . I am really grateful we have this forum to discuss Libera's incredible music. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time and energy to post videos and pictures from all the concerts this past year. I really enjoyed meeting some members (like Lexi, Flora, Tom413, and Geozed), as well as seeing Fan_de_Lok again :) , during the Atlanta and Nashville shows this last August. I hope to see and meet more of you next year for more amazing Libera concerts!!

Peace and Love,

Todd
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
liberainchicago

Merry Christmas

Post by liberainchicago »

Thank you very much and a very Merry Christmas to you and everyone out there and may this be the best New Year ever for all. And may Father Christmas be nice to evry one this year.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by jennaluvspbr »

liberainchicago wrote:Thank you very much and a very Merry Christmas to you and everyone out there and may this be the best New Year ever for all. And may Father Christmas be nice to evry one this year.
yes marry christmas happy new year to all libera fans as will hope to meet you all a gain some day in a consrt as will and i hope its snowing in your all back yeards
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Merry Christmas and may 2011 be a blessed year for everyone. With hopefully a wonderful concert in Epsom in March and other great things to enjoy from Libera, and on this forum! :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Merry Christmas, everyone. All in all, I think 2010 has been a good year for Libera and fans alike. Here's hoping for an even better year in 2011. :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Merry Christmas to you and everyone :D
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Thank you for starting this thread, Todd! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and all our fellow Libera Dreams members! Yes, Jenna, we have snow in our back yard! But we're on our way to my grandma's in Florida to put our toes in the sand instead! :D

Can't wait for more songs and concerts from Libera in 2011! Hope to meet more of you! :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wish all y'all the best in the new year! It's been very hot here in Texas (we hit 82 degrees yesterday) so I'm not very into the holiday season yet, but with all the new Libera apperances I'm getting more into the spirit!
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season! Here's to a great 2011, for Libera, and for all of us!

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well I just got in from the hell that if referred to as work, and now i'm settling myself down to listen to the amazing Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols live from the chapel of King's College, Cambridge.

You can hear it in HD sound at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/ni" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nd-carols/

Also broadcast to millions around the world on BBC World Service, the chorister who opens up with the solo line to 'Once in a Royal David's City' is taken as the official start of Christmas in a spiritual sense anyway.

So I wish all Liberites and those within the Libera inner circle all the very festive best over Christmas and New Year :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Merry Christmas

Just back from the pub (swift 8 pints of Black Sheep) - the good news is that its warmed up. Now 17 Fahrenheit/ -8 Celcius.

Nothing a nice fire, mince pie and glass of whisky can't fix.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well, the clock just struck, so it's official. Merry Christmas.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Yorkie wrote:Merry Christmas

Just back from the pub (swift 8 pints of Black Sheep) - the good news is that its warmed up. Now 17 Fahrenheit/ -8 Celcius.

Nothing a nice fire, mince pie and glass of whisky can't fix.

LOL...Cheers!!!!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I hope everyone had/is having a great Christmas!! Mine didn't start off well at all, but it's loads better now!! :D Nothing listening to a little Libera (from a new CD!) couldn't fix!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:I hope everyone had/is having a great Christmas!! Mine didn't start off well at all, but it's loads better now!! :D Nothing listening to a little Libera (from a new CD!) couldn't fix!

That's great!!! Merry Christmas!