HAPPY THANKS GIVEING

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

HAPPY THANKS GIVEING

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello libera fans how are you all doing i will like to wish you all a HAPPY THANKS GIVEING to you all i hope you all have a nice halidays and i hope you all get lots of food for thanks giveing any ways have a good one with your friends and fmailys god belss you all libera fans and take and have a good one and have a nice halidays from jenna
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

As Thanksgiving is an American holiday, I don't expect those of you elsewhere to really understand Jenna's wishes (if you do then great :D)
But happy Wednesday and Thursday to everyone anyway.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:As Thanksgiving is an American holiday, I don't expect those of you elsewhere to really understand Jenna's wishes (if you do then great :D)
But happy Wednesday and Thursday to everyone anyway.
will its nice to be thank ful some people care and some of them dot but its my wishsi to as will for friends like you and fans too becues thanks givieing is a bout haveing fun i no uk das not do thanksgiveing so i am just wishing you one like i am doing for e-mails and web siets as will so take care from jenna
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Even if Thanksgiving is an American holiday, I think everyone, in every free nation has something to be thankful for and could celebrate it with us.
Happy Thanksgiving to all here on Libera Dreams!! :D :D :D
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I think they have Guy Fawkes Day in Great Britain. :lol:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yes we have bonfire night its sucks we celebrate the capture of guy fawkes before he blew parliment up lol

ntquite like your thanksgiving though lol
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

Happy Thanksgiving for all people who reside in America!! :D
(I cannot say so for myself, for we already had Thanksgiving here in Canada)
Quote from the movie Copying Beethoven
"The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God. We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God, who sing his praise. That's what musicians are. "
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We don't celebrate it in Singapore, but hey, I think Thanksgiving is a great occasion to show your gratitude as well as to spend quality time with your loved ones. :D