Are you a christian?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

For me it's a hard question if I'm christian or not..But I try to answer. Relating to family my dad & grandma are both evangelical christians. I was in the christian teaching since the age of six, later in the confirmation class. I am baptised & confirmed and today I sing in a christian choir. So, I learned a lot about bible, church and christian religion but I can't believe in it. So, maybe I have the christian education, some sacraments and I work for the church but I don't have the faith in Jesus Christ or the bible, in brief...
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Murkskis wrote: My faith is influenced mostly on personal experiences of 'spiritual nature' (especially around time when some of my close relatives passed away) and a few ''divine'' presences. Probably it sounds strange, I know :wink: It took a long time for me to see and accept that things can extend beyond reality.
No, not strange at all for me. I have seen the kind of things that you describe happen to people close to me. It's a normal thing for me now and has helped me to believe in God.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above