Flynn Marks "Life is a Song"

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

symphonica7
Gold Member

Flynn Marks "Life is a Song"

Post by symphonica7 »

A short video montage of Flynn Marks....my favorite Libera :) Hope you'll give it a watch...

[youtube][/youtube]
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Malibu
Silver Member

Re: Flynn Marks "Life is a Song"

Post by Malibu »

Nice video. He always caught my eye when I was looking back through old video's of them. Unfortunately since he was gone by the time I found Libera, I never really knew much about him.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Malibu wrote:Nice video. He always caught my eye when I was looking back through old video's of them. Unfortunately since he was gone by the time I found Libera, I never really knew much about him.
Tim

Thank you my friend Tim, means alot..... Flynn means a lot to me and I'm sure many others.... in the grand scheme of things from a Libera perspective.....I'm glad to know Flynn caught your eye as well...for he was on the verge of becoming a soloist before he suddenly left Libera...His expressive singing style will definitely leave an impression... :) Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to meet him in person..he left just before my first Libera concert. A bitter sweet symphony....no worries...I am a huge fan of Adam Harris and many other Liberas that came before I became a fan as well.....

I just didn't want us to forget about this amazing Libera whom I hold so dearly to my musical heart... :) Flynn Marks

Thank you for watching..
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Thanks for posting this!

I too discovered Libera just before Flynn left. From the vids I've seen of him, (this one included!) he always seemed to be bright and cheerful.... always had his head raised and confidant when he was singing. Wherever he is, I wish him the best of luck. :)
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Liv Castor wrote:Thanks for posting this!

I too discovered Libera just before Flynn left. From the vids I've seen of him, (this one included!) he always seemed to be bright and cheerful.... always had his head raised and confidant when he was singing. Wherever he is, I wish him the best of luck. :)

:D "he always seemed to be bright and cheerful.... always had his head raised and confidant when he was singing."

That's Flynn! Thank you so much for letting me share this moment with ya! :)