USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

sweetangel16
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by sweetangel16 »

dearmadine wrote:Got a tweet from EMI Classics USA that they are "Hoping to get a live radio broadcast of one of the concerts on this tour - stay tuned!" This sounds pretty sweet to me 8) I'm crossing my fingers and toes together!
You're real lucky, Inna :). But congrats

Charmaine
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

dearmadine wrote:Got a tweet from EMI Classics USA that they are "Hoping to get a live radio broadcast of one of the concerts on this tour - stay tuned!" This sounds pretty sweet to me 8) I'm crossing my fingers and toes together!
Would it be carried on internet radio?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Crossing them with you! ;)
TullyBascombe wrote: Would it be carried on internet radio?
I'm sure someone will be able to record it and post it on Youtube or something... Or we could always ask the station for a recording, if they don't already offer a service on their website. I'm positive that if it happens we will all be able to hear it! :) Maybe even Libera themselves would surprise us and offer a recording of it on their website...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Exciting news! On July 24 Libera is going to be performing at a charity concert for Starkey Hearing Foundation! For more details see my blog below!!!
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Lexi wrote:Exciting news! On July 24 Libera is going to be performing at a charity concert for Starkey Hearing Foundation! For more details see my blog below!!!
Oh wow! That is exciting!!

"President Bill Clinton will be there as well as Marlee Matlin, Miley Cyrus, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks, Meat Loaf and Kevin Costner & Modern West."

Did I just read that right?! Those are two of my favorite singers ever! Wish I could go... :lol: This is great for Libera! What an experience!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

The first three concerts now have tickets available on ticketweb! Waiting for the next few to be up!

http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/Search.action?query=libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Rebecca (: wrote:The first three concerts now have tickets available on ticketweb! Waiting for the next few to be up!

http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/Search.action?query=libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thanks so much my friend for that websiet and all so good luck for libera on the 24th boy they are in for a coutnry stars thing wow what great news i hope can see it on tv on the 24th that will be sweet so thanks a lot renecca
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

the rest are out now! They also have "super premium" for $40! don't know what the difference is, but we went ahead and bought 2 of those for Frisco and 2 for Houston, as well as 3 normal premium ones, since my dad and sister will be coming also. Got one extra in case a friend wants to come of anything! I can finally do something other than sit at the computer waiting for tickets now, yay! :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

All is bought for me also :)

Less than 20 days remaining before first public concert :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

As Rebecca said there are now SUPER PREMIUM tickets available. These tickets are limited and will provide a sure front and center seat for the two Texas concerts. This is because the churches are large and thus will have very large premium sections. Hurry and buy these if you want them! They are limited and will only be available for a few days. :)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:As Rebecca said there are now SUPER PREMIUM tickets available. These tickets are limited and will provide a sure front and center seat for the two Texas concerts. This is because the churches are large and thus will have very large premium sections. Hurry and buy these if you want them! They are limited and will only be available for a few days. :)
i got my tickets weeee i am so excied i want to cry right now i ca nnot belive i am seeing them a gain omg i will do all ic an to enjoy all of this with my aunt
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Lexi wrote:As Rebecca said there are now SUPER PREMIUM tickets available. These tickets are limited and will provide a sure front and center seat for the two Texas concerts. This is because the churches are large and thus will have very large premium sections. Hurry and buy these if you want them! They are limited and will only be available for a few days. :)
Thanks for the heads up on what they are! That's awesome!
Looking foward to the concerts even more now! Although, it seems no one else in my family is, yet :lol: oh well! I'm sure they will be soon. Looking for a hotel in Frisco, then everything will be all set :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

jennaluvspbr wrote: i got my tickets weeee i am so excied i want to cry right now i ca nnot belive i am seeing them a gain omg i will do all ic an to enjoy all of this with my aunt
You have fun, Jenna! Enjoy, and your aunt too - and everyone else who is going ofcourse! I share in your enthusiasm! ;) It's this excitement beforehand that makes me happy for the boys, to know what will be waiting for them ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thanks to everyone for the information. I just went and secured my tickets for all of the shows....(except for the
Starkey benefit :lol: )

I'm especially happy for Jenna and anyone else who either has never seen Libera in concert or hasn't seen them in
a long time. I've been told not to expect great changes from the Canadian concerts but that's okay by me, because
most of them were really, really good. We're all going to be in for a good time, I'm sure.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tom413 wrote:Thanks to everyone for the information. I just went and secured my tickets for all of the shows....(except for the
Starkey benefit :lol: )

I'm especially happy for Jenna and anyone else who either has never seen Libera in concert or hasn't seen them in
a long time. I've been told not to expect great changes from the Canadian concerts but that's okay by me, because
most of them were really, really good. We're all going to be in for a good time, I'm sure.
i am so excied too for a lot of people all so who are going to chicago and tetxas and more this is my aunt frist time seeing them and so shes doin gthis for me and i heard peopel from yahoo are going alls o to all the consrts and it will be one time thing for the boys and me all so