It has been said before...

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

katyafan
Silver Member

It has been said before...

Post by katyafan »

but it deserves a thread of its very own!

My greatest and most heartfelt thanks to everyone who has provided news, concert rundowns, pictures, and gossip! You took time to think of others who were not able to go, and I appreciate it so much!

Due to finances and illness, I was not able to go to the concerts I had been waiting a year to go to. Lots of money saved, hopes up, posters ready, and at the last minute it was all taken away.

I felt so depressed, but I feel I was able to be much closer to Libera than my home in California thanks to all of your great work! You lifted my spirits and gave me hope and excitement once again, as I look forward to Libera's next visit to the states (next year?).

Thank you so much everybody! If you have a thank you to go out to people, post it here! Kindness should be rewarded!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yes, like katyafan, I am also very grateful for you guys out there who shared with us so much, the pictures, the videos, the news, all the great updates. Thanks for all the generosity and time and effort you have put in and sharing your wonderful experience so that others like us who didn't have a chance to attend could somehow not be left out. I really do appreciate it, and I'm sure many others all round the world are appreciative of it as well.

THANK YOU!

Katyafan, don't be disheartened. I really hope you do get a chance to catch Libera live in concert during their next visit in the states. I'm trying to save up to go to their concerts as well. Hopefully someday it'll be our time to give back with the concert reviews and pictures. :D
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

You're welcome! :D I will post a full review and photos just as soon as I have time to sort it out in my brain :wink:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

wait...I'm a chatter box?? Did not notice that before.... :roll: :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I suppose I should chime in too, work will never let me free long enough to travel to see their concerts. I can barely scounge up 5 days of vacation a year. So thanks for posting videos and pics.

Uh, high def is really nice.

Steady hands are nice too.

Whose head is that?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TullyBascombe wrote:I suppose I should chime in too, work will never let me free long enough to travel to see their concerts. I can barely scounge up 5 days of vacation a year. So thanks for posting videos and pics.

Uh, high def is really nice.

Steady hands are nice too.

Whose head is that?
5 days! :shock: That's outrageous. Britain has the least holidays in Western Europe and we have a minimum of 20 + 8 public holidays - and most people get far more than 20 days.

And once again to all of you who sacrificed so much, endured untold horrors and had to attend two hours of tedious singing, thank you all for your reports, updates and pictures. It really is appreciated.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

what we get a minimum of 20 days holiday :O my work is denying me holiday then :S

and i would like to thank all for the updates it nice to be kept in the know, and now that there are recent photos of the boys i might actually learn the new boys faces :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

kthomp wrote:what we get a minimum of 20 days holiday :O my work is denying me holiday then :S
Unless you work part time and then it is pro rata:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... G_10029788
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

hmm i still should get 22 days :D right im of to work to moan :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

I just realized your avatar shimmers kthomp. (off topic, I know :P )
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

illuminaperpetua wrote:I just realized your avatar shimmers kthomp. (off topic, I know :P )
or does it? that's kind of weird...
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

lol its cause its pixelated << probably spelt wrong :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I wish that Libera will come back to the Philippines sometime in the next couple of months.

I just had to share that. Haha. :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kthomp wrote:lol its cause its pixelated << probably spelt wrong :D
kara i met you in my dream last night and i am hoping to meet you some day in england haha