Ben

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

jesuspeace34

Ben

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Hello. I thought this was a cool video of Ben.

[youtube][/youtube]
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Re: Ben

Post by BrightEyes »

jesuspeace34 wrote:Hello. I thought this was a cool video of Ben.

[youtube][/youtube]
This made me laugh :) I wonder who was behind the camera...
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I can see Ben as a future Conservative MP.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

lol

I've seen this before, he just does not come across as a chav even though he tries.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

paul30003 wrote:lol

I've seen this before, he just does not come across as a chav even though he tries.
um... what's a chav? :roll:
I've seen this word a few times but don't know what it is...
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of white working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of white working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.
i love this video becues ben is smileing on this and laffing hahaha
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

dani wrote:A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of white working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.
ohhh! ive been wondering this as well... sounds like the equivelent of a 'gangster' type person over here....
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

Rebecca (: wrote:
ohhh! ive been wondering this as well... sounds like the equivelent of a 'gangster' type person over here....
Well if *that's* what a chav is, then yes, Ben is rubbish at being a chav! He's way too nice a kid to be a gangster!
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Oh yes, Ben is growing up to be a young man who sure loves the camera - we could see that already and he's blossoming in that respect these days. He has his own Youtube channel where he's posted a series of videos of him being hyper on a train station, but there is also this crazy short story film - be warned though, you might never look at, or listen to, mini-Ben the same...

[youtube][/youtube]
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

BrightEyes wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:
Well if *that's* what a chav is, then yes, Ben is rubbish at being a chav! He's way too nice a kid to be a gangster!
I agree! As are all the Libera boys!
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

"Chavettes" are well known for all of the above and also for their fondness of Burberry plaid, white Reebok shoes and the "Croydon facelift" hairstyle in which the hair is pulled back very tightly and tied in a bun or ponytail at the back.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Thank you Dani. It sounds like gangstas in the States.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Ummmm............ One important difference. Gangstas don't feel fully dressed unless they're wearing a "gat".
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

i thought Ben was doin a Looneytoons cartoon character :D