Youtube Videos

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Youtube Videos

Post by paul »

Not sure how I come by this list,

Libera video's in chronological order.

http://www.youtube.com/artist/Libera?feature=watch
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's good but there are still some video's missing. San Damiano, Light the candles, Ave Maria (Caccini), The Lamb and many more. Shame you can't edit the list and add to it.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

The user write 'Videos by Libera' but in his / her list are many videos that are created by fans and not created by Libera. Unfortunately some of the dates aren't right, too.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Sue wrote:The user write 'Videos by Libera' but in his / her list are many videos that are created by fans and not created by Libera. Unfortunately some of the dates aren't right, too.
heres my video calld walking in the air i hope u all enjoy it ths song i just did to day have a nice one http://www.youtube.com/user/jennaluvspbr?feature=mhum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Awesome Cover Jenna!!! Thanks for sharing it with use....I can see you put your soul into it....and I appreciate that..
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

symphonica7 wrote:Awesome Cover Jenna!!! Thanks for sharing it with use....I can see you put your soul into it....and I appreciate that..
thanks so much my friend
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

... and they support yet another Japanese advert. Well it sounds like Libera. Some Japanese bloggers aren't sure but I think it is. It's been remixed from the original Sanctus hasn't it?

[youtube][/youtube]
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:It's been remixed from the original Sanctus hasn't it?
Yes, I'm sure at 100% it is ! :shock:

The pace is accelerated (yuck!), the voices are made lower (yuck!), but at base it's undoubtedly the Sanctus sung by Libera. :?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I don't know who that could possibly be if it isn't Libera - put it this way, if another group can sing that well I want to learn more about them.

Another good find Jimmy.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks - You've both confirmed what I thought. Supposed they had to speed it up a little to fit the gap of the advert. Not sure why she had a strop at the end.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Hagy has one of the blogs that told about this commercial. I asked her if it is Libera, because it sounds a lot like Libera to me, too. She said it is not Libera but Trinity Boys Choir. I asked her how she found that out and am waiting for a reply.

Lauren
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Here is the link from Hagy to show that the music for the commercial was done by Trinity Boys Choir - http://t.co/Uv3AaXB

I used a Japanese translator even though it seems to be a French site, and sure enough, it says Trinity. :D

Lauren
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Lexi wrote:Here is the link from Hagy to show that the music for the commercial was done by Trinity Boys Choir - http://t.co/Uv3AaXB

I used a Japanese translator even though it seems to be a French site, and sure enough, it says Trinity. :D

Lauren
Yes, it says Trinity, but the sound is so 'Libera like' :o
And thanks for the link !
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Ah well that explains the similiarities. It was down to Mr Leadbeaters influence! Thanks Lexi.

Trinity Boys Choir are a very competent choir in their own right.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Ah well that explains the similiarities. It was down to Mr Leadbeaters influence! Thanks Lexi.
Possibly although Trinity supported SueBo at last December's Royal Variety Performance and although the camera wasn't on the boys much there was no Stefan from what I could see:

[youtube][/youtube]

Well, I said if it wasn't Libera I wanted to know more about who did sing for the add. As it happens I have several Trinity CD's and do like them :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love