New Japan Tour Video (22 minutes!!!)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

bar
Silver Member

New Japan Tour Video (22 minutes!!!)

Post by bar »

Oh. My. GAAAAWWWWWD!

[youtube][/youtube]

Who's got that beginning solo? Looks like either Ralph or Ben, doesn't it?

I'm SO, SO, SO glad we FINALLY get to see Stefan in the limelight! He's probably my favorite at the moment, but he's usually so camera-shy. Hooray!

I like the look that Prizeman gives Stefan. He's probably trying to encourage Stefan to step into the limelight a bit more, given that he's definitely one of the lead choristers at the moment.

Gosh, he's so painfully shy, isn't he?

And yay, Flynn. I was scared he left Libera there for a while. Glad to see him back.

And...what happened to big Ben? Prizeman and Steven took a bow at the end, but Ben Crawley was noticeably absent. Hmm...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Very happy i work up to this video . Just watches it on my iphone at work.

Its so odd to see that Stefan is so shy in front of camera when he is so confident on stage . On stage he is a total pro and you would never guess he was shy off. A really nice video and great to see to show us some concert clips. Hopefully a new concert dvd can be done at some point.

Bar , Flynn has left . This video was shot earlier in the year and is months old.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

So glad to see more of Stefan. and Carlos. and MRA.

And I think mini James and Jakob are the coolest of the bunch. 8)
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Bar the opening solo is sung by Stefan ," are you the key . Are you my hope of liberty"
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:Bar the opening solo is sung by Stefan ," are you the key . Are you my hope of liberty"
yes i was gald to see stefan i am so excied a bout josh he was so excied on this video ben was soo liam how exciedng is this i was happy and i lafft so much mini jamies hahahahahaha what a video thanks for puting tis video up i was a wake when to facebook and i fond the video i was so excied as josh was in this i am gald they are loveing careing
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

LEEDS UNITED

Kavana, my new favourite :D :D :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

WOW. I just can't believe this is uploaded so soon !
Yeah, seems like spreading the music is the top priority :wink:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Does anybody know why they are all wearing their black jackets back to front near the start of the video? The bloody hoods are blocking their faces - are they just being crazy or is there a genuine reason for it?

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Does anybody know why they are all wearing their black jackets back to front near the start of the video? The bloody hoods are blocking their faces - are they just being crazy or is there a genuine reason for it?

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds
They do that to protect them from the cold and to protect there warmed up voices. They do it a lot in other videos as well.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Surely a nice scarf would be just the job and not look quite as daft. I could supply some nice white, yellow and blue ones :lol:

Thanks dani, that makes sense.

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

they also do that so when they are eating food doesnt drip onto their robes...i think they mentioned that in another video somewhere
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:they also do that so when they are eating food doesnt drip onto their robes...i think they mentioned that in another video somewhere
Hi Irish hope you are well. Thing is, wouldn't wearing the jacket the right way round also stop food spilling on to their robes?

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie, i'm doing well for today lol, just busy now that I've transferred to a "real college" and concentrating on my forensic psychology degree.

I believe they use the hoods to catch most of the food lol....i completely see where you are coming from...but possibly do that just to be completely certain...to be honest i've even had instances where I was eating with a hoodie on the correct way and food still got inside some how :shock:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Fantastic video!! so nice to hear from the newer boys - and the live clips are brill!
i hadnt seen them in their black robes (orinocco flow) before - its abit strange rele!
very pleased they have posted this vid :)
Danie :D
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

I wander what ralph meant by "im not allowed to say when people are supposed to clap" bit strange!
Danie :D