South East Asia Tour :)

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Nikki178
Silver Member

South East Asia Tour :)

Post by Nikki178 »

From Libera's Official Facebook account :

News Flash: We've extended our spring tour in south east Asia to include a stop in the Philippines, where we plan to hold a concert. More details to follow.....

Wohooo! :)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I'm super excited! I deletes my reply on their wall cause all it says was WAAAAAH! hahahab They might think that I'm just spamming. hahahaha
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

I was mentally shaking and crying when I read this on my Facebook Wall because now I have the capability to buy tickets but on the same time I might not make it again because of work schedule! :cry: And I am not a regular yet so i cannot file for a leave. ARRRRRRRGH.

To my fellow Filipinos out here, where did you buy your tickets on their concert here last October?
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Moppi wrote:To my fellow Filipinos out here, where did you buy your tickets on their concert here last October?
In Manila concert, tickets were sold though Ticketworld.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Argh. The possibility of flying back to the Philippines is even slimmer for me than the last time. If it is an extension of their tour, it might be 2nd week April, which is for my thesis defense (supposing I finish it on time)...Boo.

But I think it's great timing. It would definitely boost sales for Peace and win new fans again. Let's hope the major local networks take notice this time.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Wow...

Time to do the Orinoco dance.

Sail away... sail away... sail away...

:-)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

phlibera wrote:Wow...

I would like to see what that dance looks like. :lol:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Not that suprising really, that they are including a stop over in the Philippines after the amazing reception they got from their virgin tour last year. Their CD sales are very strong over there too.

I'm wondering if they will do a few church concerts in the UK before they fly out in April. A test-run so to speak...
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
phlibera wrote:Wow...

I would like to see what that dance looks like. :lol:
I hope, for your sake, that you don't. Haha... :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

carina_gino20 wrote:Argh. The possibility of flying back to the Philippines is even slimmer for me than the last time. If it is an extension of their tour, it might be 2nd week April, which is for my thesis defense (supposing I finish it on time)...Boo.

But I think it's great timing. It would definitely boost sales for Peace and win new fans again. Let's hope the major local networks take notice this time.
A poster on the Yahoo Group has revealed this:

I have been allowed by Fmr Sec. Bobby de Ocampo, the person behind all Libera activity in the Philippines to disclose:

1. Libera is scheduled to be in Manila in the week of April 12th following their concerts in Seoul.

2. They are scheduled to perform a couple of fan appreciation concerts while in Manila. Venue, date and time still tentative.

3. They may also make other appearances connected with promoting the two albums they most recently released in the Philippines. Details are still tentative.

May I call on all fans in the Philippines - as Libera has shown the Philippine support much attention, so should we return the affection while they are here.

Cheers,

Joel

I know you've seen it Carina as you've replied but I thought I'd add it for Dreams members who are not on the Yahoo group.
Last edited by Yorkie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Not that suprising really, that they are including a stop over in the Philippines after the amazing reception they got from their virgin tour last year. Their CD sales are very strong over there too.

I'm wondering if they will do a few church concerts in the UK before they fly out in April. A test-run so to speak...
But the the late minute announcement is definitely a surprise. The Spring Tour is so close, a mere 3 weeks away, I don't think anybody from the Philippines expected this (except for the organizers, of course) at least not this late. At the beginning perhaps a lot hoped that they'd stop by, but at this time this is really a sweet surprise.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I'm leaving for Indonesia on April 19th... and my mom is still in the neuro ICU. I wish she'd wake up and that the concert is before the 19th so I can go. :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Hey Nikki, can you update us on the other thread? Would like to know how your mom is. What are the doctors saying?

Anyway, I think it's good timing (although maybe a little short notice). Just when the buzz from last October was starting to slow down, here comes the new album and then this announcement.
Last edited by carina_gino20 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Will do. If the concert pushes through, anyone wants to go to the concert with me? I don't think anyone from my family would be willing to go with me since we just spent a huge fortune for my mom's hospitalization. I'm trying to get a friend come with me but I don't think she'd want to go through the autograph signing. I want to, of course. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

If the concerts pushes through, all those who are members here and are able to attend should meet and greet each other before and/or after the concert. :lol: :lol:

Perhaps even go to the concert together as Nikki suggested.