Will there be a Libera US Tour in 2010?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

liawhite

Will there be a Libera US Tour in 2010?

Post by liawhite »

So... does anyone have any specific details on this concert? I'm in Texas, so I probably won't be able to go anyway :( much to my chagrin. But still, just out of curiosity? Where and when, etc.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Shouldn't be better to wait to an official announce before creating a new topic ? :roll:

When I saw your topic title my heart makes "boink" ! New concerts announced !! :D
And I clicked with a trembling hand to discover... nothingness !:shock:
You almost killed me !! :lol: :?

No, there is yet not any new information about coming UK and US concerts ;)

You have to do like any of us, go look regularly on the official site and on the facebook page :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote: When I saw your topic title my heart makes "boink" !
:lol: that made me laugh Patrick :lol: In England boink is a slang word for, ahem :oops: , well you know, the beast with two backs :oops:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Well... then "Boing" ? :wink:
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

yeah my initial reaction was like "WHEN!!! WHERE!!!!" lol
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dearmadine wrote:yeah my initial reaction was like "WHEN!!! WHERE!!!!" lol

With you, I was about to jump all over this post!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

This topic title will for sure cause damages to our health ! :lol:

Maybe a moderator should change the title to an interrogative form ?
:wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

fan_de_LoK wrote:This topic title will for sure cause damages to our health ! :lol:

Maybe a moderator should change the title to an interrogative form ?
:wink:
I will have to ask Kevin about this. I can't see anyway to access the title of a thread to change it. We have all sorts of other options available to us as moderators to change and or delete things but not the titles.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I was thinking Libera might choose to go to USA during their half term break during the first week in June. They could go during their long summer holidays but they usually reserve that for their annual choir holiday, with some UK concerts thrown in for good measure at that time. The summer break is also reserved for their own family holidays too. With a rumoured trip back to the Philippines in October, I can't see any other time for Libera to get their US tour in, unless it was during the half term break at the start of June.

They might go back to California again too.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I was thinking Libera might choose to go to USA during their half term break during the first week in June. They could go during their long summer holidays but they usually reserve that for their annual choir holiday, with some UK concerts thrown in for good measure at that time. The summer break is also reserved for their own family holidays too. With a rumoured trip back to the Philippines in October, I can't see any other time for Libera to get their US tour in, unless it was during the half term break at the start of June.

They might go back to California again too.
Cutting it fine though Jimmy <1 month for fans to organise their travel plans, vacation time, etc. That is the sightly annoying aspect of the Arundel concert - by announcing it a month before there is no chance to get the cheapest rail fare - with three months notice I could probably have got there and back by train for less than £35 but I've had to pay nearly three times that.

I agree with the rest of your thoughts about possible dates for a US tour; unless they go during the summer hols (and abandon the UK more or less) then it doesn't seem like a trip to the states will be on this year.
Last edited by Yorkie on Sun May 02, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes, it is frustrating knowing that you could have got cheaper travel tickets. Seems a bit strange that only one UK concert has been announced so far. They normally announce a few at the same time. I suppose they could have their annual choir holiday in the summer with destination USA in mind. They did after all tie last years in with their celtic tour.
Steffi_89

Post by Steffi_89 »

It would be great, if Libera make a concert in California in September because in this time I stay there during my holidays :-)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Steffi_89 wrote:It would be great, if Libera make a concert in California in September because in this time I stay there during my holidays :-)
September is not a possibility I'm afraid as the boys will be back at school from the first Monday in September (or there abouts). Late July or August would be the possible months of any trip to the States.

Mercy & Love
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I'm so hoping that if they do come to America, that they will come to Florida. That would make the arrangements so much easier. Then again, as long as they come to America it doesn't really matter where they go.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Idc how last minute it is, I'm officially out of my intro period at my job(switced to full time) so I have some PTO opr PHO time coming and I plan on taking it!!!! No matter where in the US i'm going to see then gosh darnit! :!: :!:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou