Goodbye

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Goodbye

Post by TEB »

Since it seems my joking with some others about missing forums has offended some and since it also seems a comment I made about disobeying rules has really offended someone, I will leave Libera Dreams.
I get enough stress at my work. I simply do not need it here in a place where one is supposed to be having fun. I just simply reported something that was passed onto me by my source and I am more or less being flamed about it.
I will miss most of you here. Especially you Yorkie. You have my email so I hope you will stay in touch with me.
Maybe I took my job as a moderator too seriously. Oh well, if you have a job to do, do it well.
Anyways, good bye.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re: Goodbye

Post by irishoreo »

TEB wrote:Since it seems my joking with some others about missing forums has offended some and since it also seems a comment I made about disobeying rules has really offended someone, I will leave Libera Dreams.
I get enough stress at my work. I simply do not need it here in a place where one is supposed to be having fun. I just simply reported something that was passed onto me by my source and I am more or less being flamed about it.
I will miss most of you here. Especially you Yorkie. You have my email so I hope you will stay in touch with me.
Maybe I took my job as a moderator too seriously. Oh well, if you have a job to do, do it well.
Anyways, good bye.
NOOOOOOOO DON'T GO!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

mmmm... not sure what I've missed here, but don't react in haste TEB.

Just have a break away if you need time, but don't let anything get you down in the online world. It's bad enough trying to weave through the drama that is 'real' life, without letting the virtual world upset you.

I'm sure that given TIME you'll look at things in a more relaxed & PEACE -full frame of mind
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I agree with Jimmy, i hope it is a break and not permanent because you are a valued and respected Board member
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Tom,

I myself took some time off because I was annoyed to the reaction (telling off) on one of my (unusually for me) fun posts. It can sometimes hurt when things said are taken out of context. I don't think any of us here want to lose you - our community won't be the same without you. We all lose.

Do what Jimmy says take some time out. Speaking for myself I still miss Kelsie and I would hate to add you to the list too.

Please, don't go :cry:
Last edited by Yorkie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Lot

Post by Lot »

I think It's really stupidly to leave forum because of one case but it's your choise...
I don't almost know anyone of this forum but i think that you better stay on forum. Don't go.
:)
Sorry for my bad english :)
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Tom,

Although I have only been on this board for less than three months, it is sad to see you leave. You have shared with us a good deal of knowledge regarding Libera members and your fine taste in music, and we will miss you.

I hope things go well in your own life, and I wish you the best.

Regards
libera36

Post by libera36 »

TEB wrote:Since it seems my joking with some others about missing forums has offended some and since it also seems a comment I made about disobeying rules has really offended someone, I will leave Libera Dreams.
Anyways, good bye.
No Tom, please don't go! We need you here... :cry:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Anyways, good bye.
I'm sorry things didn't work out. While I may not know you very well, I hope you take the advice of JimmyRiddle, Yorkie, and the others. Cool off, then try to come back. I hope you don't think I'm trying to tell you what to do, it just seems like you made alot of friends here and they will miss you if you go. Whatever you decide, I hope your life is a wonderful one. God Bless You.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Anyways, good bye.
I don't exactly have a single clue of what is going on, but I'm sure many of us do not want you to go. TEB, you have been a great contributor and moderator to the forum, and sharing with us your knowledge and experiences. I hope things will be fine, and you will be back soon.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Let me be away for awhile and loose some of the anger I have towards someone. And no, I will say who. To Yorkie and xsakurax, thank you for your emails this morning. They both helped me change my mind from a permanant ending to just a little time away.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I'm certainly glad about that decision. You're a very good moderator and it would be a serious blow to this community if we were to loose you permanently. I've stated this a long time ago, I need to re-iterate it. If there's ever, anything you guys need, let me know. I'm not rich but I will do what I can.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

TEB wrote: To Yorkie and xsakurax, thank you for your emails this morning. They both helped me change my mind from a permanant ending to just a little time away.
Glad to hear it. I appreciate your contributions to this forum and would be disappointed to see you leave.

Rich
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Thank you all very much.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

music4

Post by music4 »

TEB I think that you have done a wonderful job and getting some R&R will be a good idea. See you when you return!!