Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

choiretto wrote:Sorry I'm soooo late, everyone, but here are the pictures of Libera's Canada Tour concert program:

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i37 ... 20program/

Thought I'd give a little treat to those, that couldn't go. ;)
Hope you'll enjoy....

And here are my pictures from the concert I went to at St. Michael's Catholic Cathedral, Toronto/ON (Canada)! :)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i37 ... to%202011/

PLEASE tell me if the links aren't working.... :roll:
Everything works just fine!
Wonderful pictures, thanks a lot for sharing :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Rebecca (: wrote:beautiful pictures, Karina! :D

Glad you're finally home Paul!
I was really tired today too, after sitting on a plane for nearly 6 hours when it should've been 3, and sitting in the airport for an extra 2+ hours.. I couldn't even wake up this morning!
So, some 8 hours in total ? Sounds tiring indeed ! :shock:

But it seems you are pretty satisfied with the tour :lol: :lol:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Murkskis wrote:

Glad you're finally home Paul!
I was really tired today too, after sitting on a plane for nearly 6 hours when it should've been 3, and sitting in the airport for an extra 2+ hours.. I couldn't even wake up this morning!
So, some 8 hours in total ? Sounds tiring indeed ! :shock:

But it seems you are pretty satisfied with the tour :lol: :lol:
haha yep... and all that was with no food! I ate a ton last night! :lol:

Oh, of course! It was simply amazing! Can't wait for the next tour to be announced!!
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Rebecca (: wrote: Oh, of course! It was simply amazing! Can't wait for the next tour to be announced!!
That's for sure ! :lol:
kringle

Post by kringle »

choiretto wrote:Sorry I'm soooo late, everyone, but here are the pictures of Libera's Canada Tour concert program:

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i37 ... 20program/

Thought I'd give a little treat to those, that couldn't go. ;)
Hope you'll enjoy....
Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

kringle wrote: Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
What a great idea! Would it be possible for those of us who did attend a concert to still purchase one? Mine got ripped on the plane, so I'd really like a new one... if not, no biggie :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

kringle wrote: Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
Why not auction them on eBay, maybe even get the boys to sign them first? This sounds like a nice opportunity to raise some extra cash.
Rebecca (: wrote:Mine got ripped on the plane, so I'd really like a new one... if not, no biggie :)
...but save one for Rebecca ;) (I remember how careful I was not to fold or wrinkle my delicate Epsom program too much, in my all too stuffed backpack on the flight home!)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Kent
Very good initiative ! 8)
Thumbs up for your activity :D
kringle

Post by kringle »

maartendas wrote:

Kent
Why not auction them on eBay, maybe even get the boys to sign them first? This sounds like a nice opportunity to raise some extra cash.
Rebecca (: wrote:Mine got ripped on the plane, so I'd really like a new one... if not, no biggie :)
...but save one for Rebecca ;) (I remember how careful I was not to fold or wrinkle my delicate Epsom program too much, in my all too stuffed backpack on the flight home!)
eBay is one of the things we're looking at. There are a quite a lot left over so really the only reasonable option is to offer them at a flat rate. They programs are currently in Canada so it wouldn't be practical to get the boys to sign them, but if some of them want to come back and do a mass signing, I'd be up for that! :D

Rebecca, of course you can have another! :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Awesome! I'd pay a whole lot for a signed and I'm sure some others would also be willing to do so!
Selling signed (or unsigned, for that matter) programs would be a nice way for the Libera team to earn some more money!
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

Thanks! I was GREATLY inspired by that beautiful place... AND Libera, too! :wink:
Murkskis wrote:Everything works just fine!
Wonderful pictures, thanks a lot for sharing :D
Oh, good! I'm glad.... Thank you very much for taking a look! :)
Rebecca (: wrote:Oh, of course! It was simply amazing! Can't wait for the next tour to be announced!!
Let's hope... British Columbia? :lol:
kringle wrote:Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
Oh NICE!!!! That's great! :D
Rebecca (: wrote: What a great idea! Would it be possible for those of us who did attend a concert to still purchase one? Mine got ripped on the plane, so I'd really like a new one... if not, no biggie :)
Oh, I'd LOVE second one, too! For the future. In case....
Though I DO take a wonderful care of mine! :wink:
maartendas wrote: Why not auction them on eBay, maybe even get the boys to sign them first? This sounds like a nice opportunity to raise some extra cash.
WoW! :shock: That's a lovely idea indeed! I'd loooove that!!!! :D
But.... That's all up to Libera! 8)
Last edited by choiretto on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

I've got a signed program from Atlanta I'd be willing to give away, not sure if anyone would be interested.....but would be nice to add to your collection...
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Oh yeah, your pix were awesome sister!!! I hope you don't mind I've shared some of them on facebook..........haha.....oops..
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

symphonica7 wrote:Oh yeah, your pix were awesome sister!!! I hope you don't mind I've shared some of them on facebook..........haha.....oops..
Hey, NOT AT ALL! As in... I DON'T MIND!!!! :D 8)
Great! Let Libera be shared! :)
Thanks! I'm glad you liked them.... :wink:
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Cool! Thanks!