All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Madness indeed - it can't be right can it? Surely there are people out there who can download these things and that will cost sales.

But yes, that Faithful Heart track is superb - probably better than Time IMHO. And yes, Josh is back on another.
I could rip them into MP3's in a few minutes, but I've already got the CD on order, and I'll be buying MP3's too from Amazon.co.uk

I've only listened to Faithful Heart in full at the moment, and I'm going to wait until I get the CD before I spoil all the excitement that used to bring when you got home and saw it lying inside your doorway.

It must be an administrative error like you suggest. Hopefully they will all be shortened clips by this time tomorrow.
I hope so too. I wouldn't want anything to effect their sales and take anything away from them.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Im starting to doubt that its Josh on faithful heart, just slightly...tone is similar yes, but it just feels different...It feels like it's Sam(and hes finally been given a solo!)because his voice is similar to josh's(but he's just been a pretty strong 3rd), the voice just sounds more wispier than Josh's sweet but bolder voice. I dunno, of course theres always a possibility to being wrong....i just have a hunch... and WHY Must The family(Josh,Jakob,Sam and Alex) have similar voices making it harder on me!

I like Ed's higher notes, very clear

And i agree with Jimmy, it seems like Faithful Heart is the primarily "Older Boys" song.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well it would be a revelation if it was Sam. I don't think my head could cope with so much solo talent in Libera lol

I'm still going for Josh, but I'd be delighted if it was Sam or maybe Alex or Jakob.

2 weeks..... 2 weeks all will be revealed! ;)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

jesuspeace34 wrote:I hope so too. I wouldn't want anything to effect their sales and take anything away from them.
For sure !
But so don't you all think we better remove the link from all the forums ? :oops:

Edit :
I removed it from the french forum, even if it will not change anything. I'm feeling too bad to publish it...
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

Wouldn't the better marketing ploy have been to let us see lyrics and soloists but not hear the songs???

No wonder they run into financial distress...
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

JoelinMkt wrote:Wouldn't the better marketing ploy have been to let us see lyrics and soloists but not hear the songs???

No wonder they run into financial distress...

Never thought of that....i like that idea better than full songs(although i would have preferred to not be tempted at all -_-)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

woot can hear whole album and why delete the link jeez if its out there to listen to as fans we have a right to.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Also lullaby is back on album????
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

No, it's not..

I think Amazon have made its list a while ago when Lullaby was planned to be on the CD.
Then they received the files but someone made a mistake and have not updated the track list titles.

Maybe we will find Lullaby on the luxury CD announced for November :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Got to say so far none of the rest of the songs jump out of me, think they deffo released the best ones to give you a taste.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
jesuspeace34 wrote:I hope so too. I wouldn't want anything to effect their sales and take anything away from them.
For sure !
But so don't you all think we better remove the link from all the forums ? :oops:

Edit :
I removed it from the french forum, even if it will not change anything. I'm feeling too bad to publish it...
I agree. Lets follow fan_de_Lok's example and remove the link. And don't feel to bad. Even the smallest thing can sometimes have the biggest effect. So hopefully some change will come from you removing the link.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Well, this really boggles me. Why?!?!?!? (Although it's funny that fans are complaining of the releases).

But why :?: :!: :?: :!:

It's going to be out in two weeks...Releasing a promo video will entice more people to buy.

That said. I listened to Faithful Heart but I'm holding out on the others. I don't know when the CD will be available here so that link might just prove useful in the future as I wait for the CD. But now I want to keep whatever bit of suspense I can still have.haha.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

What would really be funny now would be for Peace to contain thirteen completely different tracks...

No, wait... We'd all love another 13 tracks...
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

Yorkie wrote:Well, as I've said before I disagree with the trend to releasing the tracks before the album.

that said, liking Faithful Heart a lot :D
i like faithful heart a lot as well! i have read on your other posts that you tend to favor the dark songs. i do to. not that i've got a dark personality, i just think the chords and musicality in those songs is amazing!

what do you think of how shall i sing, or lullaby according to amazon. it's got dark spots, but also brighter ones. good mix. i like it a lot.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

back in the day (how old do I sound?), this would only have made people want the CD more. but I and everyone I know can easily make a perfectly good album from what is available only through audio stream right now.

it is only my respect for Libera, my general adherence to basic ethics, and my desire to be surprised when my CD comes that I don't rip them from the net and cancel my order right now.

sad that many people won't do the same...

but by the way, if you are going to buy the album, i don't see anything wrong with listening to the tracks and even burning them to CD.

in my IPod right now are Time, Dolorosa, and the rest that were released before Amazon did this.