The vent thread

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

I hate stereo types. :evil: Having blonde hair and blue eyes does not make me a dumb blonde. Or a Nazi, for that matter. And even though when I exercise my very pale skin turns a very bright shade of red, I do not appreciate people telling me I look like a tomato. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

Ok, I got that out. I should be good now. :wink:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

libera36 wrote:I hate stereo types. :evil: Having blonde hair and blue eyes does not make me a dumb blonde. Or a Nazi, for that matter. And even though when I exercise my very pale skin turns a very bright shade of red, I do not appreciate people telling me I look like a tomato. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

Those people sound really ignorant. Have people really said that you looked like a tomato? That's just plain stupid.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i feel your pain Libera36 stupid name calling lol, its when they come up to you and ask if your albino and then wont go away thats annoying :x
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

kthomp wrote:i feel your pain Libera36 stupid name calling lol, its when they come up to you and ask if your albino and then wont go away thats annoying :x
People can be so..... stupid, sometimes. I mean, we all have our 'stupid moments', but it definitely feels like some people have a lot more of them than other people. :roll: I don't get the albino questions, because my face is always a little bit flushed, for some reason. But according to some of those stupid people, I resemble quite a few different fruits and vegetables. :wink: Should I take "strawberry" as a complement?? :lol:
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

libera36 wrote:I hate stereo types. :evil: Having blonde hair and blue eyes does not make me a dumb blonde. Or a Nazi, for that matter. And even though when I exercise my very pale skin turns a very bright shade of red, I do not appreciate people telling me I look like a tomato. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

I get that a lot! But it doesn't annoy me much. Haha. Since I live in the Philippines and it can get really hot, I usually turn red without even trying. But since my face is round, well... I really do look like a tomato. Sometimes I'm called a lobster. :shock: