UK concert serie announced! - Autumn 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I'm glad it was a full house and that the group did great. Also that FDL was able to attend the concerts too and that a lot of the members got to meet each other. :)

Thanks for the stories Yorkie. It's like watching a movie, only that nothing's actually moving, except for my eyes following word after word that you weaved together. More or less the same set list as before, but the side stories changed, and I'm glad you write that way. Keeps things fresh. :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I forgot to add that it was wonderful to see everybody from the thread last night.

Also i loved that we got the Stefan opening that Japan got and that high note. What a wonderful way to start the concert.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Yeah, the Key- EEEE was really good :D
And I agree to Yorkie Daniel's contribution and of course they all did a great job 8)

Are you all queuing there, dani ? Any news ?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:Yeah, the Key- EEEE was really good :D
And I agree to Yorkie Daniel's contribution and of course they all did a great job 8)

I did not go to Beverly im afraid. Just too expensive when you factor in Hotel and train fair. My next concert is Epsom.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: I did not go to Beverly im afraid. Just too expensive when you factor in Hotel and train fair. My next concert is Epsom.
Oh, sorry. :( Actually the same factors for me. Looking forward for Epsom concert :)
Last edited by Murkskis on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:
Murkskis wrote:Yeah, the Key- EEEE was really good :D

I did not go to Beverly im afraid. Just too expensive when you factor in Hotel and train fair. My next concert is Epsom.
Oh, sorry. :( Actually the same factors for me. Looking forward for Epsom concert :)
I am sad but ive done 3 concerts this year so its not too bad going :)

And Epsom will be a slighty different concert im sure and probabley some new boys and some older boys may of left.

That was my only complaint of the night was that for Salva and Stay with Me you could not see Stefan or Matthew due to the fact the back row totally blocked them from view.

ETA

Also for Ave Verum you could not see Ralph.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: That was my only complaint of the night was that for Salva and Stay with Me you could not see Stefan or Matthew due to the fact the back row totally blocked them from view.

ETA

3 - thats not too bad :lol:
I also remember this- I was looking around several times for who is singing and couldn't 'find' the singer.
Last edited by Murkskis on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
I am sad but ive done 3 concerts this year so its not too bad going :)

And Epsom will be a slighty different concert im sure and probabley some new boys and some older boys may of left.

That was my only complaint of the night was that for Salva and Stay with Me you could not see Stefan or Matthew due to the fact the back row totally blocked them from view.

ETA

3 - thats not too bad :lol:
I also remember this- I was looking around several times for who is singing and couldn't 'find' the singer.
Yes i had no clue it was Ralph on Ave Verum. I kept loooking at Kavana as at first i thought it was him. Then towards the end Ralph moved forward slighty so you could see it was him.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I dont know about Daniel but im sure Ralph got mixed up with Far Away. He did the same in Bristol where he skipped some words and im sure he did the same last night.

James M was really good last night and seemed to have a very muture sound on Going Home.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: James M was really good last night and seemed to have a very muture sound on Going Home.
Yep, his voice fits for Going Home perfectly now
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote: James M was really good last night and seemed to have a very muture sound on Going Home.
Yep, his voice fits for Going Home perfectly now
Yep it does. I personally still think Leiden version cant be topped tho.

Also wanted to note that Daniel like Kavana seems so happy on stage and loves singing. He is always has a beaming smile when he sings. Its nice to see how much the boys love what they are doing.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

I forgot to say Kavana's conducting part was also good. 8)
I saw it for the first time yesterday
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:I forgot to say Kavana's conducting part was also good. 8)
I saw it for the first time yesterday
Yes i really enjoy that. But i think for the most part some of the speech's should be changed as when you have heard it once you then dont wanna it again at another 2,3 concerts. So even just freshening up a few parts here and there would help.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

dani wrote:Also wanted to note that Daniel like Kavana seems so happy on stage and loves singing. He is always has a beaming smile when he sings. Its nice to see how much the boys love what they are doing.
Aw, we love Daniel for that! We call him Smiley Daniel! :D

Lauren
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

Thanks everyone for the wonderful reviews. It really makes not being able to attend these concerts bearable. And as always Yorkie, your post was specially entertaining. I hope in the future i'll be able to meet some of you at a concert.
Dennis