East Asia Tour - April 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Freddie could be doing Libera as one of them photos is hands raised like they are singing Libera.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

News from the Japan EMI website;

Hope it's not 6/12 months down the line that we are able to view this.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

"Distant Light"... I think that's the Japanese title for "Far Away", right? I wonder who will do the solo this time around...

But what song is "Angel Voices"? Curious.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Could "Distant Light" be "Lead, Kindly Light"?
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

I just checked the website, and they will be performing "Far Away". In fact, the TV studio they will be recording at is located in a very modern area in Tokyo called Shiodome (Shee-O-Doh-May). Great area for a nightlife especially the bar on the 24th floor where you can see the whole view of Tokyo.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Clubbalcony (Korean ticketing agency for Libera concert) has announced the 2010 Spring tour member list :)

HENRY BARRINGTON
JONATHAN BARRINGTON
TIARNAN BRANSON
LUKE COLLINS
LIAM CONNERY
KAVANA CROSSLEY
JAKOB DE MENEZES-WOOD
DANIEL FONTANNAZ
FREDERICK INGLES
STEFAN LEADBEATER
ALEXANDER LEGGETT
SAMUEL LEGGETT
JOSHUA MADINE
FLYNN MARKS
JAMES MORDAUNT
SAMUEL MORIARTY
CASSIUS O’CONNELL-WHITE
BENEDICT PHILIPP
MATTHEW RANGEL-ALVARES
CARLOS RODRIGUEZ VILLEGAS
RALPH SKAN
ALFREDO SMART
JAMES THREADGILL
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dearmadine wrote:Clubbalcony (Korean ticketing agency for Libera concert) has announced the 2010 Spring tour member list :)

HENRY BARRINGTON
JONATHAN BARRINGTON
TIARNAN BRANSON
LUKE COLLINS
LIAM CONNERY
KAVANA CROSSLEY
JAKOB DE MENEZES-WOOD
DANIEL FONTANNAZ
FREDERICK INGLES
STEFAN LEADBEATER
ALEXANDER LEGGETT
SAMUEL LEGGETT
JOSHUA MADINE
FLYNN MARKS
JAMES MORDAUNT
SAMUEL MORIARTY
CASSIUS O’CONNELL-WHITE
BENEDICT PHILIPP
MATTHEW RANGEL-ALVARES
CARLOS RODRIGUEZ VILLEGAS
RALPH SKAN
ALFREDO SMART
JAMES THREADGILL
Cassius is seriously the coolest name ever! I wonder if Cassius O'Connell-White is the boy who was un-named in the Peace booklet? And Alfie's name is really Alfredo! :lol: That's awesome!

Sadly, no Ed... :cry: But everybody else is there, right?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:I just checked the website, and they will be performing "Far Away". In fact, the TV studio they will be recording at is located in a very modern area in Tokyo called Shiodome (Shee-O-Doh-May). Great area for a nightlife especially the bar on the 24th floor where you can see the whole view of Tokyo.
Cool! :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

dearmadine wrote:Clubbalcony (Korean ticketing agency for Libera concert) has announced the 2010 Spring tour member list :)

LUKE COLLINS
CASSIUS O’CONNELL-WHITE
2new members. I guess Cassius is the unknown kid. And Mine wouldn't be able to join.. Sadly, Ed and Tom are not going as well.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

libera36 wrote:Cassius is seriously the coolest name ever! I wonder if Cassius O'Connell-White is the boy who was un-named in the Peace booklet? And Alfie's name is really Alfredo! :lol: That's awesome!

So Cassius is the mystery boy. :)

And what do you mean "but everybody else is there". :twisted: :twisted: No Tom Cully! Okay, kidding. I just want his autograph. I hope he and Ed are part of the crew. *crossing fingers*
libera36

Post by libera36 »

phlibera wrote:
libera36 wrote:Cassius is seriously the coolest name ever! I wonder if Cassius O'Connell-White is the boy who was un-named in the Peace booklet? And Alfie's name is really Alfredo! :lol: That's awesome!

So Cassius is the mystery boy. :)

And what do you mean "but everybody else is there". :twisted: :twisted: No Tom Cully! Okay, kidding. I just want his autograph. I hope he and Ed are part of the crew. *crossing fingers*
I just meant that all the boys who sang on Peace (with the exception of Tom, Ed and Mine Akpobome) are on the list. Along with Cassius, who is very possibly my new favorite because his name is so awesome! :lol:
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Plus, Cassius used to be the name of this one particular athlete, who is known to most of us by his other name...
libera36

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:

Plus, Cassius used to be the name of this one particular athlete, who is known to most of us by his other name...
?? I think I'm missing something here... :lol: What athlete?
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:

?? I think I'm missing something here... :lol: What athlete?
He was a boxer and he lit the torch for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

When I saw the name Cassius, the first thing to pop up in my mind was Julius Caesar. It would be funny if his birthday is March 15th ;)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;