All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

liawhite

Post by liawhite »

Everyone! There are FULL songs to listen to on the Amazon website, you have to go to the Amazon Libera Store. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Libera/e/B000APQA ... sr=8-2-ent
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Holy cow, good spot.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
liawhite

Post by liawhite »

I noticed it is for the US Amazon site, perhaps that's why no one has found it yet. Anyway, I found it yesterday and was so excited xD
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..............i cannot determine if this is good or bad that we can hear the WHOLE album now >.>

edit.....the song titles are not matching up!!!
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

ah for mine it messed up. the recording for lullaby actually is how shall I sing, and the recording for how shall i sing is lacrymosa. hmmm. and now they all seem to be one behind.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

irishoreo wrote:

edit.....the song titles are not matching up!!!
yeah they're not starting at lullaby
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you very much for the information liawhite :)

Like Irishoreo I'm worried this could be a bad thing for the sales :?

How Amazon.com can let such full access to a not even yet released CD ?? :shock:
It's purely crazy... :?
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you very much for the information liawhite :)

Like Irishoreo I'm worried this could be a bad thing for the sales :?

How Amazon.com can let such full access to a not even yet released CD ?? :shock:
It's purely crazy... :?
as previously stated....agreeed major!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Well, as I've said before I disagree with the trend to releasing the tracks before the album.

that said, liking Faithful Heart a lot :D

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Deep Peace seems to have 'new' voices on it - don't think it's any of the old guys?????

Mercy & Love
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Even though I could listen to the songs now, I'm going to wait until I get the album. I think I rather have the excitement of waiting for the album and then fully enjoying it once I get it. Thanks for the link though. At least I know that if I can't stand to wait any longer than I can listen to it, but I really want to try not to.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

You know, the more I think about this the more I think it has to be a mistake - they surely can't have meant to have the full versions of the songs available????

How long before they pull them - I'm betting within 24 hours!

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

This is sheer madness, I don't know what's going on anymore.

That said, I really do like 'Faithful Heart!!!" It's incredible, and a nod in the direction of some of the mature voices of Libera. It's definately Josh's solo (trademark voice) but I wouldn't be surprised if it had Tom, JB, Liam, Ed, Sam...etc....(i.e. the old guard)... provided backup support.

...but what's going on with all the songs in their entirety being posted on Amazon????? crazy.... maybe they are pushing more towards the November release of their Luxury CD+DVD.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:This is sheer madness, I don't know what's going on anymore.

That said, I really do like 'Faithful Heart!!!" It's incredible, and a nod in the direction of some of the mature voices of Libera. It's definately Josh's solo (trademark voice) but I wouldn't be surprised if it had Tom, JB, Liam, Ed, Sam...etc....(i.e. the old guard)... provided backup support.

...but what's going on with all the songs in their entirety being posted on Amazon????? crazy.... maybe they are pushing more towards the November release of their Luxury CD+DVD.
Madness indeed - it can't be right can it? Surely there are people out there who can download these things and that will cost sales.

But yes, that Faithful Heart track is superb - probably better than Time IMHO. And yes, Josh is back on another.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yorkie wrote:Madness indeed - it can't be right can it? Surely there are people out there who can download these things and that will cost sales.

But yes, that Faithful Heart track is superb - probably better than Time IMHO. And yes, Josh is back on another.
I could rip them into MP3's in a few minutes, but I've already got the CD on order, and I'll be buying MP3's too from Amazon.co.uk

I've only listened to Faithful Heart in full at the moment, and I'm going to wait until I get the CD before I spoil all the excitement that used to bring when you got home and saw it lying inside your doorway.

It must be an administrative error like you suggest. Hopefully they will all be shortened clips by this time tomorrow.