Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Nikki178 wrote:Today is my brother's birthday and we're still in the hospital. My mom was able to scold my two siblings for pestering her. Haha. I never knew I would one day look forward to hear my mom go off on how annoying and stubborn her children are. :p

It takes having something(someone) almost taken away from you to miss what was there...I know recently i actually miss having small argumnts with my mother just for the fact that she was there. I see progress continues YAY!...that was the one way I knew if my mom was feeling well or if she was having a bad day is when we argued. If we didnt argue she wasn't having a good day, if we did argue she was having a good day :lol:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

irishoreo wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:Today is my brother's birthday and we're still in the hospital. My mom was able to scold my two siblings for pestering her. Haha. I never knew I would one day look forward to hear my mom go off on how annoying and stubborn her children are. :p

It takes having something(someone) almost taken away from you to miss what was there...I know recently i actually miss having small argumnts with my mother just for the fact that she was there. I see progress continues YAY!...that was the one way I knew if my mom was feeling well or if she was having a bad day is when we argued. If we didnt argue she wasn't having a good day, if we did argue she was having a good day :lol:
:wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

A prayer for everyone to stay calm until this issue with Andy Winter and the swearing comment blow over.
Remember, the boys have nothing to do with the adults action.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."