Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

How many Disney theme parks do you want over there ;) Mind you the distance between Los Angeles and Florida is about 2735 miles, so if you think about it, that's like London to Tehran - so we'll let you off!

So Josh and his libera friends, may still get their wish come true ... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (2:54)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:How many Disney theme parks do you want over there ;) Mind you the distance between Los Angeles and Florida is about 2735 miles, so if you think about it, that's like London to Tehran - so we'll let you off!

So Josh and his libera friends, may still get their wish come true ... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (2:54)
hey jimmy i just fomed out to day that the consrt is free so no tketiks for fans so fans can go there and have a freee consrt from libera from jenna i thank josh will get his wish this time i thank so i hope to see you there
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

another concert anouncement see
http://www.libera.org.uk/news.htm#st_margarets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

jennaluvspbr wrote:hey jimmy i just fomed out to day that the consrt is free so no tketiks for fans so fans can go there and have a freee consrt from libera from jenna i thank josh will get his wish this time i thank so i hope to see you there
Well I can't be there Jenna, because I live in the UK, but I hope you enjoy your first experience of hearing Libera live. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't expect to much though in the way of post concert interaction. They may not be able to 'meet and greet' or sign CD's. Hopefully they will though, and you'll then get your chance to have your CD signed by the boys.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote:hey jimmy i just fomed out to day that the consrt is free so no tketiks for fans so fans can go there and have a freee consrt from libera from jenna i thank josh will get his wish this time i thank so i hope to see you there
Well I can't be there Jenna, because I live in the UK, but I hope you enjoy your first experience of hearing Libera live. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't expect to much though in the way of post concert interaction. They may not be able to 'meet and greet' or sign CD's. Hopefully they will though, and you'll then get your chance to have your CD signed by the boys.
i fond out to day there will be 23 boys touring for april so its going to be really excieding time for fans as will umm now is there one person in libera you like me to meet i am just asking all of you that have gon to a consrt or has not let me no from jenna
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hmmm... thats quite a few boys!! Where did you hear that Jenna??
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

libera36 wrote:Hmmm... thats quite a few boys!! Where did you hear that Jenna??
i heard from yahoo angel vocies gurop and thats how i no they keep up date all the time and i look to see if it is that muc boys i wch the huor pawer and it was fun so they will have a good time from jenna
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I cant read chinese so if somebody can work out whats said on this site i think your find out how many boys are deffo going

http://eplus.jp/sys/web/libera/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:I cant read chinese so if somebody can work out whats said on this site i think your find out how many boys are deffo going

http://eplus.jp/sys/web/libera/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i dot no how to do chineses lolololol at all and i hope some can fined out more soon from jenna
ripster

Post by ripster »

Members decide in Japan!

The tour members are boys.
Jonathan Barrington
Branson TIANON
Oliver Cole
Liam Connelly
KUROSUREI KAVANA
Edward Day
Jacob de MENZESUUDDO
Daniel FONTANAZU
INGURESU FUREDI (Freddie Ingles?)
Stephen Leadbeater (new boy?)
Sam Leggett
Alex Leggett
Rocket ZAKKURI (Zach?)
Joshua MADIN
Marks Flynn
James MODANTO
MORIATI Sam
Philip Benedict
Carlos Rodriguez
Ralf SUKAN
Smart Alfie
James SUREDDOGIRU
Michael VERAIKEN

I keep checking back, hoping that Tom Cully's emission might be a typo or something. :(
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Too be fair if Tom does not go its not shocking as this is his Sats year im pretty sure, if he is in year 9 and so should be spending the time study to prepear for them. Also if his voice is going though the change they will not want to strain his voice by a long tour ( only guessing at that part) . But yeah SATS are very important over here .
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ok, so that would be:

Jonathan Barrington
Tiarnan Branson
Oliver Cole
Liam Connery
Kavana Crossley
Edward Day
Jakob de Menzes-Wood
Daniel Fontannaz
Freddie Ingles :?:
Stephen Leadbeater (never heard of him... a new boy on tour??)
Sam Leggett
Alex Leggett
Zack Lockett
James Mourdant
Sammy Moriaty
Ben Philipp
Carlos Rodriguez
Ralph Skan
Alfie Smart
James Threadgill :?:
Michael Veryacken

Hmmm.... well, that's 23 boys :? That's 8 who have never toured before, 3 who have toured once before (once right? for Flynn, James T. and Kavana) and then the old hands. And 5 soloists (Mini-Ben, Josh, Ed, Sam L. and Liam). Assuming that Oliver Cole's voice has changed, (I mean it sounded like it when we heard him talking on the Christmas Carol's DVD behind the scenes...) he and JB would sing the low parts. Unless someone elses voice had changed. Michael Veryacken maybe?? Or Sam Leggett?? Or Josh? Well, its possible... They sent 19 to the US last year. But, a show without Tom? ...................................................

He has a lot of solos. But they did say that they were going to have some new stuff, because the people in Japan have seen it all before. And some of the "new stuff" could cover up the lack of Tom. But he just had that solo on You Were There... And aren't they promoting that?? I think I'm rambling....

EDIT: Tom Cole is also not on the list. ?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

From the Japan video we saw early this year Michael V's voice looked like it had broken so maybe he will sing at the back. Also we have not heard Josh or Liam or Ed or Sam in awhile so maybe one of there voices has broken. I mean they are at that age.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I think its less likely to be Liam or Ed, because they just turned 13 around Christmas. But I guess JB's voice changed around the time he turned 13, so.... But if Oliver goes, I would think Tom Cole would go too?!? I wonder why he's not on the list...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:I think its less likely to be Liam or Ed, because they just turned 13 around Christmas. But I guess JB's voice changed around the time he turned 13, so.... But if Oliver goes, I would think Tom Cole would go too?!? I wonder why he's not on the list...
Sadly that logic does not also work as Sam has done things without Alex. I always found that strange that one brother is left behind but it does happen.