A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice work Murkskis, you've done alot of effort there.

If I wasn't so dog-tired, I might actually give it a go myself.

Might try it tomorrow, cheers.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Murkskis, do you know if I can purchase one with my VISA card? I don't have American Express :/
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dearmadine wrote:Murkskis, do you know if I can purchase one with my VISA card? I don't have American Express :/
I think it should be possible! :)

Edit. Additional info-
There is little use for anybody to buy several copies of the song- you won't be able to share them with your friends or other fans (I'm talking only about legal copies here), because the file is copy protected (it works only on the PC that you used for buying or you should have ID and password of the buyer...). Although buying more than one copy seems to be a good way support :D

Registrate on Rakuten or wait until the song or the whole album is released on Amazon or iTunes!

Whatever - the Song of Life is just fantastic!
Thumbs up for the singers!
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

I have listened to the new preview clip posted on the DearMadine blog, and I have to say, and with all enthusiasm and all: Libera SHOULD REALLY have an album with full collabo with Mr. Muramatsu.

Far Away, You Were There and now Song of Life. His combination with Libera has been magical ang produces quite some songs! :cry: :cry: :cry:
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

I've tried it but after 2 hours I give up. I even think a purchased something of 2000 yen and it will be sent to an adress that doesn't exist. :roll: But i will be 25 dollars lighter in the pocket for nothing.

I tried it again and now it says it doesn't support explorer 6 or 7 for the downlad :cry:
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Now i've seen there is an english site of Rakuten.
But the single is sold out, you can purchase the full album and it can be sent overseas. But I don't dare to do it because I've messed up the first time and I hope they only charge me once the 200 yen and nothing else when they see the adress in Japan doesn't exists :?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Colin wrote:I've tried it but after 2 hours I give up. I even think a purchased something of 2000 yen and it will be sent to an adress that doesn't exist. :roll: But i will be 25 dollars lighter in the pocket for nothing.

I tried it again and now it says it doesn't support explorer 6 or 7 for the downlad :cry:
hmmm, it's a pity...
The site is quite complicated.
There should be an option to cancel the order! Maybe you can try to contact/send an e-mail to Rakuten (and forward your purchase confirmation email) and ask them to cancel the wrong order.

Read this, please !
https://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.co.jp/app ... Z1Nlcms%3D

As far as I know Japanese are very customer oriented and they will try to help you- thats for sure! :D
But do it fast before the package is shipped out to 'nowhere' (I bet it could get lost in the post office otherwise....)
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

thanks! I've sent an email to email@hmv.co.jp to cancel the order.
I think I put it the ordernubmer :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Is it just my computer but when you now look on rakuten it cant find song of life?

how can you sell out of an digital copy of a single?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:Is it just my computer but when you now look on rakuten it cant find song of life?

how can you sell out of an digital copy of a single?
Here we go :D

http://dl.rakuten.co.jp/prod/800879382.html

then click on the orange button, fill in your password and start download !

I obtained MINI ALBUM OF LIBERA "Miracle of life"

Post by hagy »

I obtained MINI ALBUM OF LIBERA "Miracle of life" today.

Though it writes in Japanese ・・・ The photograph improved to my blog, please read.

http://ameblo.jp/hagichan910/
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Looks great Hagy! A true gift to the Japanese people, as you said. Might consider getting the actual album myself now that I've seen this... Except, without a credit card, I'll wait for it to become available more easily in Europe...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Murkskis wrote:
Colin wrote:I've tried it but after 2 hours I give up. I even think a purchased something of 2000 yen and it will be sent to an adress that doesn't exist. :roll: But i will be 25 dollars lighter in the pocket for nothing.

hmmm, it's a pity...
The site is quite complicated.
There should be an option to cancel the order! Maybe you can try to contact/send an e-mail to Rakuten (and forward your purchase confirmation email) and ask them to cancel the wrong order.

Read this, please !
https://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.co.jp/app ... Z1Nlcms%3D

As far as I know Japanese are very customer oriented and they will try to help you- thats for sure! :D
But do it fast before the package is shipped out to 'nowhere' (I bet it could get lost in the post office otherwise....)
Just got back an email, they will cancel the order :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's on youtube now.

Ralphs solo is really something and the combined harmonies and descants (esp last section) are typical Libera quality. I hope this won't be the last Muramatsu/Prizeman collaboration.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:It's on youtube now.

Ralphs solo is really something and the combined harmonies and descants (esp last section) are typical Libera quality. I hope this won't be the last Muramatsu/Prizeman collaboration.
Yep i think this is a wonderful song. I hope R prizeman may work with a few others as it does freshen the sound up. And he has admitted he struggles writing song.