Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

*sniff* Oh well... I guess some things can't be helped. But you're welcome back anytime, kjackson. I guess it won't be long 'till things die around here. And as a note to everybody on here, if the forum suddenly shuts down or something else happens, my name is the same on both of the other Libera forums, and on YouTube. I love talking to people about Libera, so please do contact me!
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Kelsie,
:cry: :cry: I will really miss chatting with you in this forum. Hope that we will meet in other fan sites.
Please take care.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Bye, Kelsie :cry: We'll miss you... do come back and visit! Or maybe I'll talk to you sometime on another forum or YouTube... :(
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

Take care, Kelsie, and thank you for the time and effort you've put into this forum. I appreciate it, and know (from having done similar duties at times elsewhere) that it can take a lot of energy.

I do hope that Kevin is all right and merely really busy or pursuing other things. It's a bit worrying when someone appears to drop off the edge of the (electronic) world....

Edit: Hmmm...it seems I maybe missed the bus here by an hour.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

right now I am very depressed with the beginning of the end here. One leaves then another then another then all of a sudden, it's gone. And when it is gone, there is no where else to go. AV on yahoo is not worth the effort as I stated in another place tonight. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, I'm not going anywhere until the boards here are silent. We are the most active and probably the most established Libera fan forum there is, and I think we should do our best to keep that up. Kelsie did a wonderful job of keeping things going here... I think we owe a lot to him. However, we are know lacking a moderator. Do moderators have the power to make another member a moderator? If its possible, we should have another moderator to fill Kelsie's spot....
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Cheer up, my fellow Liberarians. There are still many of us here. Although, it might be a good time to plan ahead to see what we can do to save this site. Any idea? BTW, where is Jude and Ty?

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Gosh? What should we do now? I really don't know!?!?!

But I guess I'll just continue to post here until eventually when this forum closes down.. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh god, I hope this forum doesn't close down!!!! HOW HOW HOW? I really don't know where else I could go!!!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I don't think there's anything we can do... Its pretty much out of our hands. If a moderator can 'promote' somebody else to moderator, than we should ask Jude or Ty to do that... Any volunteers? If there are no file server crashes, then we are probably good until next year, on this forum. Hopefully Kevin will return too, and maybe hand some of the information needed in running this site, to somebody else, for safe keeping.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

im hungrybut got to starve myself for a bood test :( ... and i dont feel to well oh well down of college tommorow so thats a plus :)
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

wandering why the forum has gone quite i want to be able to log in with 4-5 topics being discused not just 1 :(
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

kthomp wrote:im hungrybut got to starve myself for a bood test :( ... and i dont feel to well oh well down of college tommorow so thats a plus :)
Have you recovered from your starvation? :D

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yes thanks lol ... was off food for 8 hours so to recover i went to a weathspoons for food hehe :)
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

kthomp wrote:wandering why the forum has gone quite i want to be able to log in with 4-5 topics being discused not just 1 :(

Kind of wondering the same thing myself.

Plus, I am depressed as there is a hostile work enviroment at work and it isn't being resolved by management very well.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hi everybody! I'm back :D I was on vacation and I meant to leave a note, but I forgot! Sorry :oops: