All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote:Could it be Josh on faithful heart and 1 other song ?
Yes, I'm sure it's Josh on Faithful Heart :)

If you keep skipping between 4-Faithfull Heart and 2-Time, the voice is very the same :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I can't wait till Peace hits the shelves! :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:

If you keep skipping between 4-Faithfull Heart and 2-Time, the voice is very the same :)
Yep i thought that :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:

Yep i thought that :)
Oh my, too much too soon - looks like EMI think Libera may be the way out of their cash crisis. Oh, yes you are both spot on, it has to be Josh.

By the way, not much of Ed that I can pick out of these bits of tracks.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:Deep peace deffo has some of Ben in it, i was pretty sure i heard him and on other forums they have also said it sounds like him so that leads me to thinknig im right.

Could it be Josh on faithful heart and 1 other song ?

Sadly i have not heard any Liam yet :shock: or what i think he sounds like.
I think Liam is singing Panis Angelicus... It sounds like his voice, just more mature.

Faithful Heart- Josh

Deep Peace- Liam, maybe... Or Stefan...

How Shall We Sing- I think this is Daniel. I can also hear Ed, singing the harmony towards the end of the clip.

Touch The Sky- I still think this is Kavana... I sounds a lot like his speaking voice, to me.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

libera36 wrote:
dani wrote:Deep peace deffo has some of Ben in it, i was pretty sure i heard him and on other forums they have also said it sounds like him so that leads me to thinknig im right.

Could it be Josh on faithful heart and 1 other song ?

Sadly i have not heard any Liam yet :shock: or what i think he sounds like.
I think Liam is singing Panis Angelicus... It sounds like his voice, just more mature.

Faithful Heart- Josh

Deep Peace- Liam, maybe... Or Stefan...

How Shall We Sing- I think this is Daniel. I can also hear Ed, singing the harmony towards the end of the clip.

Touch The Sky- I still think this is Kavana... I sounds a lot like his speaking voice, to me.
I am unsure about Liam being soloist for Panis Angelicus. The soloist sounds a little young to be Liam. The same way I am unsure about Lacrymosa being Ben because something is different with the accent.

I am with you on Touch the Sky. It sounds alot like Kav.

Faithful Heart is definitely Josh.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

carina_gino20 wrote:I'm so excited for this album. It's very possible that it's going to be my favorite out of the albums that I have (I still don't have Libera and Luminosa), which is weird since my favorite soloists are perhaps more prominently displayed in the previous albums.

But I guess the only way to know is to see if it withstands the test of time. Right now, I'm just so excited for it. I wonder when they will release it in Singapore.
O my gosh..not have Libera or Luminosa?? I will BUY you a copy of both if you like!! gosh...those are THE BEST!! How can you not have them? Well, I guess they just aren't available in Singapore or the Philippines...
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

1. Santissima - We already know...
2. Time - We already know...
3. Ave Virgo - Ed (unless they archived a recording from da legend! Tom Cully prior to his voice change)
4. Faithful Heart - Josh
5. Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace) - Stefan
6. Exsultate - Ben
7. How Shall We Sing That Majesty - Kavana
8. Lacrymosa - Ben
9. AdoroTe - combined chorus, no single solo - sweet sounding track though!! Agree with Carina - def. a bit of gregorian chant going on there.
10. Lead Kindly Light - Daniel (leading) & Jakob (support)
11. Panis Angelicus - Ed
12. Touch The Sky - James M or perhaps Flynn
13. The Fountain - Jakob

Probably wrong on all of them lol, but who cares, it's going to be a cracker!
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

the young voice on track 12 touch the sky is very cute. i'd think mini james or freddie has that. or maybe it's a boy we don't even know yet. prehaps one of the unkown boys from christmas video!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

illuminaperpetua wrote: O my gosh..not have Libera or Luminosa?? I will BUY you a copy of both if you like!! gosh...those are THE BEST!! How can you not have them? Well, I guess they just aren't available in Singapore or the Philippines...
Nah. They have them here in Singapore. I actually had the chance to buy them last December but I passed. :lol: Maybe next time, although if you're serious, I'll gladly accept that gift.haha
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

JimmyRiddle wrote: 9. AdoroTe - combined chorus, no single solo - sweet sounding track though!! Agree with Carina - def. a bit of gregorian chant going on there.
They have definitely kept the original Gregorian chant for this hymn. It's interesting though because I'm used to hearing Gregorian chant from monks or nuns. I would have preferred to hear it without accompaniment though, just the boys' voices. But it still sounds so peaceful and lovely. Anyway, I've long been waiting to hear them sing Gregorian chant and I've always loved this particular one so I can't really complain. :lol:

Now, if they can just sing the Salve Regina, simple tone or solemn...
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

"Lead Kindly Light"--I really like the soloist here! I feel like it is a "new" soloist, and by that I mean, a soloist that has never had a solo on an album before.

"Touch the Sky"--Again, I really love the soloist's voice here. So soft and innocent. I'm guessing it's Mini-James or Freddie, but I'm going towards Mini-James.

All of the previews were amazing and I am in agony waiting for the album to be released!!!!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

plumpuff6 wrote:"Lead Kindly Light"--I really like the soloist here! I feel like it is a "new" soloist, and by that I mean, a soloist that has never had a solo on an album before.

"Touch the Sky"--Again, I really love the soloist's voice here. So soft and innocent. I'm guessing it's Mini-James or Freddie, but I'm going towards Mini-James.

All of the previews were amazing and I am in agony waiting for the album to be released!!!!
Patience my friend, patience. I actually would have preferred not to have the downloads and previews of songs - it's rather spoilt the anticipation for me. I would have loved to have sat down on the 8th, put the CD on the stereo, sat back and absorbed it all for the first time.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:"Lead Kindly Light"--I really like the soloist here! I feel like it is a "new" soloist, and by that I mean, a soloist that has never had a solo on an album before.

Patience my friend, patience. I actually would have preferred not to have the downloads and previews of songs - it's rather spoilt the anticipation for me. I would have loved to have sat down on the 8th, put the CD on the stereo, sat back and absorbed it all for the first time.
You wont get it on the 8th as your getting it from Japan.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Yorkie wrote:

Well actually I might have preferred not to have the downloads available, but I do like the previews. Of course that does not prevent me from listening to the downloads, ha ha.

Do you have any idea why EMI has released so many songs so early? I don't recall that being done for any other albums.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia