Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I wonder if Josh will get a chance to visit Disneyland? I think the boys deserve at least a full day there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

I thank josh will have a good
Time theere. If he has a time to injoy it he loves disnelayd a lot I trhank from jenna

I
TullyBascombe wrote:I wonder if Josh will get a chance to visit Disneyland? I think the boys deserve at least a full day there.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

First news has been released about their week long tour to California;
We are delighted to announce that we will be participating in morning worship at the fantastic Crystal Cathedral in Los Angeles, on Sunday 19th April at 09:30 and 11:00. We will also be performing a Libera concert in the evening at 19:30.
Sigh... just imagine being there, when Libera perform...(hopefully we will get some feedback from those lucky enough to be there on the night)

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

:) WOW wat a big oppertunity in this crystal cathedral ,almost the hole western world has " the hour of power" to see on a tv Channel.This is the Sunday-morning service. So youtube-people,go for it so the whole world can enjoy
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

no, not anywhere close to me unless I go on vacation in california
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Crystal Cathedral website as been updated now to include Libera's event on 19th April http://www.crystalcathedral.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

'A free will offering will be received' ? not sure what that means.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

JimmyRiddle wrote:

A free will offereing means that the entire proceeds of said offering will be given to the boys. It means that Libera is not charging the church for the concert but the church realizes that there will be bills to pay for the performance and this is their way to pay for it.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:

A free will offereing means that the entire proceeds of said offering will be given to the boys. It means that Libera is not charging the church for the concert but the church realizes that there will be bills to pay for the performance and this is their way to pay for it.
And it's not 'required' (although I would feel awful to sit and listen to kids from another country sing without giving something ... soft-hearted American, lol)
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

TullyBascombe wrote:I wonder if Josh will get a chance to visit Disneyland? I think the boys deserve at least a full day there.
no disney world is soo much better than they can come visit me at mickeys town.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Candid wrote:
Disneyland is in California, not far from where they'll be performing. Disney World is on the other side of the continent.
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

TullyBascombe wrote:
Candid wrote:
Disneyland is in California, not far from where they'll be performing. Disney World is on the other side of the continent.
hence why I said disney world because thats where I'm at.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Candid wrote:
Disney World has the outdoor preserve attached, doesn't it? That would be something to see, especially if one is from a relatively small island without many wild things...
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

yes, I went to animal kingdom and petted sheep and goats you can just go in the pen and brush them and sit next to them it was really neat, and they have a jungle cruise where you get to see african animals. Actually animal kingdom and epcot's world showcase are my favorite parks to visit.
dearmadine
Silver Member

cali

Post by dearmadine »

I'm flying across the continent! whooot! 8)
it's freggin snowing outside right now...gah
i need some sunshine and libera music
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Don't get Disney World and Disney Land mixed up. Disney world is about 1.5 hours from where I live in Florida. Disney Land is in California.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;