Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

lol, my friends never could understand me. If I went over to their house and they started watching the tele, I would go curl up with a book. :oops:

guess I deserved the nickname bookworm
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

tcliffy wrote:lol, my friends never could understand me. If I went over to their house and they started watching the tele, I would go curl up with a book. :oops:
And you're definitely a better person for it! :D
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Right now, I am trying to keep on top of a mountain of work which is difficult as it's POETS day :lol:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Thanks Kelsie. Image

National Poets day? interesting.

Right now I am going through every restaurant's website seeking out applications. I need a job :cry:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

seriously i am contemplatng leaving college with half a degree cant stand it anymore, i have 4 assignments on the go as no one was helping me then some stupid girl decided to switch of all the computers i hadnt saved and somehow its MY FAULT, so now im being kept behind when everyone leaves college as a punishment and the girl didnt even get told of the teachers just found it funny :twisted:
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Just finished reading an email from my daughter, and I am sharing this link with all of you still in college, university....
http://hellofabest45.hyperphp.com/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I don't have exams, but I have deadlines......don't know which one is worse. :shock: :shock:
Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

tcliffy wrote:National Poets day?
Sorry Ty, it's a work joke. It's not national poets day :oops: ....

When someone goes "missing" on friday afternoon, we generally say its because it's POETS day. It's a private joke.

P*** Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday

P.O.E.T.S. Day !! :wink:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

lol, I see...

that's still interesting.

Found out you can actually see my house in google earth. Looks like me and my mum are home as both our cars are in the drive.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Right now I'm feeling quite happy, though slightly hungry...

I can fit 16 books in my backpack, with room to grow :D :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

tcenrt wrote:Just finished reading an email from my daughter, and I am sharing this link with all of you still in college, university....
http://hellofabest45.hyperphp.com/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I don't have exams, but I have deadlines......don't know which one is worse. :shock: :shock:
Ann
:lol: LOL that's hilarious--I'm wrapping up grading my students' finals...some (most) can sympathise...
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

is watching eurovision... really need to stop were not going to win anyways stupid block voting :)
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

ok i will take what i last said back, europe have finally changed their ways and blocking voting is ceasing to happen, we finally got 5th yay not last :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I am getting ready to spend the whole night blasting Scotland the Brave at the people across the street who have such an obscene love with "gangsta rap," they feel the need to share it with the rest of the neighbourhood :evil:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Right now, I typing this here before heading to the living room for dinner! ROAR! I still have work to do for school but I'm procrastinating! :roll:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

kjackson83 wrote:Right now, I am getting ready to spend the whole night blasting Scotland the Brave at the people across the street who have such an obscene love with "gangsta rap," they feel the need to share it with the rest of the neighbourhood :evil:
I understand and sympathise with you. I have the same problem except that my neighbours blast Spanish music all the time. I think next time, I'm going to put in some opera and turn the volume all the way up. That should make the neighbours happy.