Libera - Japan Tour - April 2009

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Larger pics

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... f3e304.jpg
http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 8b1304.jpg
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

Its not working 0o
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Try this link (even bigger pics!)

http://picasaweb.google.com/XUPV2P/Libera#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can zoom in by clicking the zoom button
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

YES NOW ON YOUTUBE
part 1 and part 2 of the tv broadcasting even in HQ
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 2 also on this site
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

worshipper28 wrote:YES NOW ON YOUTUBE
part 1 and part 2 of the tv broadcasting even in HQ
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 2 also on this site
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related

Just watched it really great video but the way Josh sings some of the song is distracting as he sings a little then gasps and then sings again, And its very random .
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yes now you say this ,its really so. I think it is not the way they learn it
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

worshipper28 wrote:Yes now you say this ,its really so. I think it is not the way they learn it
Yep i wouldnt of thought that was how the song was ment to be sung to be honest. But its still a great tune no matter what.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

dani wrote: Just watched it really great video but the way Josh sings some of the song is distracting as he sings a little then gasps and then sings again, And its very random .
Sorry? I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds just pretty amazing to me. I've listened to this song for hundreds of times but haven't really realized how BEAUTIFUL the song was. I think Josh has brought a new layer of loveliness to the song :D
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Finally a High Quality video. I can't fault Josh's performance, I thought it was superb. The sensitive microphones will pick up the sound when they breath in, and they have to do it quick, so your bound to be aware of it. Doesn't take away from his beautiful voice when he was singing, and the rest of the boys were on form with their harmonies. Transformed by the high quality version now available.

I notice Ed doing some of the high notes, he's a bit of an unsung hero is Ed. He's been a vital cog in the overall balance of what Robert Prizeman wants from Libera, and has contributed lots during concerts and their live performances over the past years. Well done to them all.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

dearmadine wrote:
dani wrote: Just watched it really great video but the way Josh sings some of the song is distracting as he sings a little then gasps and then sings again, And its very random .
Sorry? I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds just pretty amazing to me. I've listened to this song for hundreds of times but haven't really realized how BEAUTIFUL the song was. I think Josh has brought a new layer of loveliness to the song :D
No offence dearmadine but I think you are looking at this through rose tinted glasses :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

dearmadine wrote:
never mind!!!
Last edited by dani on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Dani, do you not think you are being over critical/harse on the lad? I have listened to it a few times and while I understand what you are saying I do think it's harsh and I would rather focus on the positives (to coin a footballing cliché).
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Jude Andrew wrote:Dani, do you not think you are being over critical/harse on the lad? I have listened to it a few times and while I understand what you are saying I do think it's harsh and I would rather focus on the positives (to coin a footballing cliché).
The postive is that overall its a good song.And im guessing Josh is finding his feet being lead solost all of a sudden but he does not have the songest of voices but hopefully he will improve with time as there is a lot of pressure on him at the moment being pushed to the front and what with all the young boys as well its gonna take time to gel together.

PS i am not being horrible , its just i am used to them sounding totally amazing so it will take time to get used to the change as this is the first major change i have actually seen as not been a fan for even 2 years yet.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I don't mean to pile on, but we also have to consider the fact that Josh is not that much younger than Tom. His voice was probably strongest for the Christmas carols DVD. His voice is getting a little bit deeper now, but hasn't completely changed yet, so maybe he's still on a bit of uneven ground. The gasp...is this totally unavoidable? Maybe in a small setting like this it's more obvious?

His voice could be changing in a few months. Let's all enjoy it while it lasts. :D
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

libera36 wrote:@TEB- I was responding to your pm with a question I thought you might be able to answer, when my laptop ran out of battery. When I got back my inbox was empty and all my messages had been deleted, so I'll put the question here: In the Jesus Loves Me video, from a very long time ago, (" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is the soloist Daren or Steven?? They looked almost exactly alike when they were younger, and I can't tell!

And back to Disneyland, do we know when the concert is??

libera36, I will have to check to see if I even have that vid. I am not sure. But, I'd trust Jude on this. I always did have a little bit of a problem telling Darren and Steven apart. I am not even sure who is singing the solo in the old version of Salve Me. This vid is old enough that they were not wearing any kind of white. Probably Angel Voices era.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."