Nicknames!

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Michael Hornblower

Post by illuminaperpetua »

My mother calls Michael "Michael Hornblower"! :lol: She says it doesn't make any sense as "Horncastle" because you can't blow a castle...which is very silly of her since she knows perfectly well that you can blowup a castle! :lol: And she also calls Ed "Gube" since he reminds her of the little boy in "Meet the Robinsons"! :lol: ... and my sister and I like to call Steven "Schteven" for some reason... :roll:

EDIT: This post has been edited.
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Elendil wrote:Liam Connery the moose? haha i wonder how he knew about that. and Tom is a clown.
I think you mean "she" I'm friends with JoBrosLover14 on youtube and she is DEFFINANTELY a girl! She's one of those people who is in love with Josh and probably dreams about him every night! Poor Josh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Isn't there a town in England called Horncastle? I think they have a prison there.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

TullyBascombe wrote:Isn't there a town in England called Horncastle? I think they have a prison there.
uh..I think so...I know there's a place called Crawley...
Marky
Location: England - VERY Great Britain! enough of the not-so's

Post by Marky »

Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Doc.... :P :wink: (Only a joke boys...!)
'Far away beyond the sky'
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I wonder if they'll call James M., "Mini-James" since there is already a James T. We have lots of "mini-boys" with "mini-names" :D
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

libera36 wrote:I wonder if they'll call James M., "Mini-James" since there is already a James T. We have lots of "mini-boys" with "mini-names"
I'm waiting for another Benjamin, and wondering if he will have to be "micro-Ben" since "mini-Ben" is already taken.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I wonder how they refer to Tom Cully and Tom Cole since they're both Tom C's. But their names are short, so maybe they just say it in full.haha.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

for tom cole and tom cully the probably cool one thomas and one tom lol :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, I know that Thomas Cole sign's his autograph "Tco" instead of "Tom". I wondered why, then I realized that there was 2 Tom C's.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

DrewE wrote:
libera36 wrote:I wonder if they'll call James M., "Mini-James" since there is already a James T. We have lots of "mini-boys" with "mini-names"
I'm waiting for another Benjamin, and wondering if he will have to be "micro-Ben" since "mini-Ben" is already taken.
haha! and little ben, and tiny ben, and small ben and....you get the idea!! :lol:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

libera36 wrote:Well, I know that Thomas Cole sign's his autograph "Tco" instead of "Tom". I wondered why, then I realized that there was 2 Tom C's.

Well, this explains something to me. My friend(source) emailed me a copy of a autographed program and I wondered why Tom Cole, signed his name as TCO. Thanks libera36 for that answer.

By the way, you got to love a group that has a few Tom's in it don't you. And an Ed too. My middle name is Edward. :D 8)
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I stared at my signed program for a good 15 minutes before I realized why he didn't just sign his name "tc". Course, eventually the obvious dawned on me and I realized that there was two "Tom C's".
paopao

Post by paopao »

i remember someone on Youtube called josh a 'cupcake'!
how weird..
as for Liam, i'd call him 'mushroom' (you'll know why when you see his hair)..
and Tom is definitely a clown (or joker? cos he laughed like hell in Libera in their own words).
oh and Ben is not 'mini' anymore i think.. maybe we can call him 'not-so-mini ben'..
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Or we could call him "getting bigger-Ben" :D