Libera - Japan Tour - April 2009

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yeah, it's really great to see so many younger boys getting their very first solos! I feel so proud of their achievements! I'll really love to see them sing someday, especially Flynn on May the road rise up! It's my most favourite song on the New Dawn album! Is Flynn 9 or 10 this year?

Oh yeah, and Freddie so far I think, is the youngest boy ever to get a solo for a concert performance in Libera. He's only 8, isn't it? Pretty amazing for a boy this young. Most kids this age probably still have stage fright, let alone singing solo infront of some many people.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yeah, I just looked back at both the video and the picture, and its definitely Stefan. I love his name! :D I was looking back at some other videos, and I think Thomas Studdard can be seen in the SoP documentary. In this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBOXCGq ... re=channel

I think he can be seen at 1:43, and in this one, behind Kavana at 1:46.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgBBX6G ... re=related

Unless the boy we see in these 2 videos is also Stefan??
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Either they look extremely alike, or they're the same person..... =D

http://hamoblo.com/littlerabbit/img/1305/2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yep, i really think it's the same person. It's both Stefan.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

I hope ther wil be jus as from Japan also many things to read from:
http://www.stmargarets.org/music/libera.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

Is there any place where I can see the boys photos with zoom like the one showed Stefan? Ive seen the photos but are too small, anyone knows?
Thx
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yeah maby some one from japan can show themat this format like this
http://hamoblo.com/littlerabbit/img/1305/2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

Exactly, I really wanted to find a zoomed version of those :lol:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Now that we seem to be finally done "discussing" something beyond our control..........

Does anybody know how Kavana is feeling?
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I haven't heard anything... I heard a rumor the boys were going to Disneyland though... I imagine that would make any little boy healthy again :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Disneyland is not a rumor. It is confirmed. They are doing a performance there. So would think they will get the time to play as well.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Oh it is?? That's good! They went to Disneyland Japan last time they were there, didn't they?? Or they were going too??
libera36

Post by libera36 »

@TEB- I was responding to your pm with a question I thought you might be able to answer, when my laptop ran out of battery. When I got back my inbox was empty and all my messages had been deleted, so I'll put the question here: In the Jesus Loves Me video, from a very long time ago, (" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is the soloist Daren or Steven?? They looked almost exactly alike when they were younger, and I can't tell!

And back to Disneyland, do we know when the concert is??
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Probably Steven. Look at the dimensions of the face.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:@TEB- I was responding to your pm with a question I thought you might be able to answer, when my laptop ran out of battery. When I got back my inbox was empty and all my messages had been deleted, so I'll put the question here: In the Jesus Loves Me video, from a very long time ago, (" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is the soloist Daren or Steven?? They looked almost exactly alike when they were younger, and I can't tell!

And back to Disneyland, do we know when the concert is??
Definitely Steven.