Libera - Japan Tour - April 2009

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Is that not Thomas Studdard between Kavana and Sam? He was the one who appeared on the TV program. James Mourant has a cherubic little smile doesn't he lol, I think it's because he's got a tooth missing. He looked adorable on the Songs of Praise special. To think it was only 3 to 4 years ago when the likes of Tom, Josh and Michael were mini boys. Time moves on.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Is that not Thomas Studdard between Kavana and Sam? He was the one who appeared on the TV program. James Mourant has a cherubic little smile doesn't he lol, I think it's because he's got a tooth missing. He looked adorable on the Songs of Praise special. To think it was only 3 to 4 years ago when the likes of Tom, Josh and Michael were mini boys. Time moves on.

Yep time does fly. I think in a years time we will be looking a very different libera, as Josh,s and Sam's voice im guessing will be breaking soon they aint that much younger than Tom, then Liam and Ed are also 13.
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

The pictures are in alphabetical order by last name. (The top spread and bottom spread are reversed). So you have:

Barrington, Jonathan
Branson, Tiarnan
[BLANK]
Cole, Oliver
Connery, Liam
Crossley, Kavana
Day, Ed
de Menezes-Wood, Jakob
Fontannaz, Daniel
Ingles, Freddie
[NEW]
Leggett, Sam
Leggett, Alex
Lockett, Zachary
Madine, Josh
Marks, Flynn
Mordaunt, James
Moriarty, Sammy
Philipp, Benedict
Rodriguez, Carlos
Skan, Ralph
Smart, Alfie
Threadgill, James
Vereycken, Mike

So:
1. The blank spot is probably not for Tom Cully, though it might be for Tom Cole. (First names aren't sorted by alphabetical order, like Sam and Alex Leggett). Of course, they could also have rearranged the pictures, or they might have made the pamphlet after it was determined that Tom Cully and Tom Cole wouldn't go, which would moot the question of who the blank spot is for.

2. The new boy's last name is alphabetized between Ingles and Leggett. Leadbeater, perhaps? =)

And
3. Liam is signing his name in Japanese: リアム =D. I forgot which blog I saw it on, but one Japanese fan mentioned being very impressed.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I keep meaning to ask this and wonder if anybody knows the answer , what does Robert Prizeman or the team have againest glasses ?

Sammy M and Michael Horncastle both have terrible eyesight and when not on stage you used to always seem them in glasses so why dont they wear them on stage? does it take something away from there pretty pure angel look?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks for that! Liam is so accomodating lol, I love how they all have their own little quirks in their personalities. Tom used to draw a little crown on top of his name. Think he stopped that when he realised how many autographs he was going to have to sign when their concerts became more frequent lol
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Now, that list is missing Thomas Studdard... So, *digs through old forum posts to find the list of boys in Japan* I think we have solved the problem!! Thomas Studdard isn't in Japan :D The list is here

http://libera-dreams.com/forum/viewtopi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... c&start=45

So unless "Stephen Leadbeater" is the way the Japanese translate Thomas Studdard, Thomas isn't in Japan and the boy on the TV show was Stephen.
I keep meaning to ask this and wonder if anybody knows the answer , what does Robert Prizeman or the team have againest glasses ?
Maybe the light reflects off their glasses, making it hard for them to see?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Now, that list is missing Thomas Studdard... So, *digs through old forum posts to find the list of boys in Japan* I think we have solved the problem!! Thomas Studdard isn't in Japan :D The list is here

http://libera-dreams.com/forum/viewtopi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... c&start=45

So unless "Stephen Leadbeater" is the way the Japanese translate Thomas Studdard, Thomas isn't in Japan and the boy on the TV show was Stephen.
Maybe the light reflects off their glasses, making it hard for them to see?

How very confusing . So that could be Steven and not Thomas? I am sure tho somebody that watched the show said it was Thomas so very random.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Its crazily confusing :D I was trying to figure it out because it would make sense that maybe they weren't planing on Stephen going on tour, so he didn't make it in the program, but there are 23 boys in the program and 23 boys on tour... Hmmmmm.....
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

as we could read it din"t go so wel to make this video but its on
yuotube now, so we can see that Josh performed ""you were there""
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... annel_page
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So are they in the U.S now ? And when are there concerts there ?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

No, I don't think they are in the US yet. I heard a rumor that they were performing on Easter morning at St. Ignatius Church in Tokyo, but I don't know. Their performances in California are on the 19th and the 19th!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:So are they in the U.S now ? And when are there concerts there ?
i dot no if they are yet but i no they are in there way to the usa so i hope to be in california on the 19th to see them from jenna
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Two more photos.

http://tomo-growth.blog.so-net.ne.jp/archive/20090412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(these are from the charity concert)
Last edited by musey_na on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

musey_na wrote:Two more photos.

http://tomo-growth.blog.so-net.ne.jp/archive/20090412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nice photos of libera wow boys are so big and so plesd to be in japan how sweet that is wowow from jenna
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

okay, I've asked a Japanese blogger as to the precise name of the new member between Kavana and Sam, and the reply was "Stefan Leadbeater".....

http://hamoblo.com/littlerabbit/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[PS. I'm not sure what the blogger's response meant. -__- Is she(he?) saying that she(he)'ll be putting up more pictures on the blog? Should I respond anything in order not to be rude? Anyone who knows Japanese, please help me out ....)