Libera - Japan Tour - April 2009

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

libera36 wrote:Ahh... Freddie would have been the smallest of the boys, and the smallest boy seems to always do the final song introduction. Joe Snelling at Leiden, and Kavana on the US tour...
i have some thing to ask is any of you guys going to do any videos when libera is don in japan i wonder they will do some on youtube a gain from jenna
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

I hope that we can see some videos
Other news http://boys-tv.net/2009/04/07/libera-in-japan-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

worshipper28 wrote:I hope that we can see some videos
Other news http://boys-tv.net/2009/04/07/libera-in-japan-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good to know they sung some new songs. just wanna know what the new songs was besides you where there.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well here's our first concert picture from the good old trusted Barks site ... http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000048525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; look how tall Josh looks standing next to the mini boys lol

Apparently from what I can make of the google translation of this page, the audience was most enthusiastic for 'You were there' when Takatsugu Muramatsu came on as a special guest to play the piano accompaniment. Again I could be wrong, it's roughly translated.

I think it may even mention 'How Can I Keep from Singing' as being part of the running order, but that could be referring to the Japanese CD 'Prayer' which is also included in the article. It's hard to understand with it being in Japanese.

Hopefully more news/photo's on the way! :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Well here's our first concert picture from the good old trusted Barks site ... http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000048525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; look how tall Josh looks standing next to the mini boys lol

Apparently from what I can make of the google translation of this page, the audience was most enthusiastic for 'You were there' when Takatsugu Muramatsu came on as a special guest to play the piano accompaniment. Again I could be wrong, it's roughly translated.

I think it may even mention 'How Can I Keep from Singing' as being part of the running order, but that could be referring to the Japanese CD 'Prayer' which is also included in the article. It's hard to understand with it being in Japanese.

Hopefully more news/photo's on the way! :)

Great photo, Ed's hair is still a mess tho :lol:

Coz im not into this kind of music apart from Libera i have to say Puberty is just funny, its amazing to see how much Josh has grown and when i last saw Mike V it was like wow, I am only 22 and i dont remember me changing that much but then im a girl so maybe its more noticble in boys.
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Yep, it was part of the concert.

Here's the program (some of the titles are not straight translations, so I've done my best to try to figure out what they are):

* Adoramus
* Gloria
* Far Away
* Love and Mercy
* Sancte
* Secret
* Salva Me
* Sanctus
* Always with You
* I Am the Day
Intermission
* Sakura, Sakura
* May the Road Rise Up
* Hymn to Beauty
* Prayer
* You Were There
* Orinoco Flow
* Mysterium
* Sacris Solemnis
* Stay with Me
* Going Home
* Libera
* Encore: How Can I Keep from Singing
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Oh, my gosh, there are so many little boys!! Libera's future has now become very obvious :D Sad to see so many of the old boys in the back row though... :cry: I love Ed's hair. So I'm going to post a list of the songs in every post, filling in the solo's as we find out who the soloists were!

* Adoramus
* Gloria
* Far Away (Mini-Ben)
* Love and Mercy (Josh and ?)
* Sancte (Liam and ?)
* Secret (Josh)
* Salva Me (?)
* Sanctus (Sam Leggett?)
* Always with You (?)
* I Am the Day (Josh and Sam Leggett)
Intermission
* Sakura, Sakura
* May the Road Rise Up (?)
* Hymn to Beauty
* Prayer (?)
* You Were There (Josh)
* Orinoco Flow
* Mysterium (?)
* Sacris Solemnis
* Stay with Me (Liam and ?)
* Going Home (Mini-Ben, Josh and ?)
* Libera (Liam)
* Encore: How Can I Keep from Singing (Josh)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

musey_na wrote:Yep, it was part of the concert.

Here's the program (some of the titles are not straight translations, so I've done my best to try to figure out what they are):

* Adoramus
* Gloria
* Far Away
* Love and Mercy
* Sancte
* Secret
* Salva Me
* Sanctus
* Always with You
* I Am the Day
Intermission
* Sakura, Sakura
* May the Road Rise Up
* Hymn to Beauty
* Prayer
* You Were There
* Orinoco Flow
* Mysterium
* Sacris Solemnis
* Stay with Me
* Going Home
* Libera
* Encore: How Can I Keep from Singing

Thanks for that list. Very excited about that set list, heres hoping they keep it for Arandul and i will go.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Good stuff, I didn't see the full list of songs, now I know what the boys meant back in January when they told us to expect something exciting and different.

Wow...they've included Sancte! :shock:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Good stuff, I didn't see the full list of songs, now I know what the boys meant back in January when they told us to expect something exciting and different.

Wow...they've included Sancte! :shock:
Yep Sancte added is great, the fans really love this song so its nice they have added it as origally they said it would be too hard to sing in concerts or something.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yeah! I hope we get to hear this Sakura, Sakura song soon... Something else new! "Libera" is a good concert closer, too. Even if they had to come back to sing "How Can I Keep From Singing" :wink: I hope we see a full solo list soon too. I think Liam would do a nice job on "Always With You" and Ed on "May The Road Rise Up". Here I am speculating about something that already happened... Sometimes I think I'm a little to obsessed :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Yeah! I hope we get to hear this Sakura, Sakura song soon... Something else new! "Libera" is a good concert closer, too. Even if they had to come back to sing "How Can I Keep From Singing" :wink: I hope we see a full solo list soon too. I think Liam would do a nice job on "Always With You" and Ed on "May The Road Rise Up". Here I am speculating about something that already happened... Sometimes I think I'm a little to obsessed :lol:

I am hoping its Liam on Mysterium as he has them high notes down. I am kinda sad that Always with you is on the list as i just kinda think of that as Tom's song, the way they never do Vespa as thats Steven G's song.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ahh... Liam on Mysterium would be nice!! Yeah, but I guess every boy brings something different to a song, for better or for worse, when they take it over. I mean, I absolutely love Michael H's version of Far Away, but when Tom would sing the solo he added a whole new dimension to the song...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Ahh... Liam on Mysterium would be nice!! Yeah, but I guess every boy brings something different to a song, for better or for worse, when they take it over. I mean, I absolutely love Michael H's version of Far Away, but when Tom would sing the solo he added a whole new dimension to the song...
Sorry to say but Tom was no Michael H on Far Away, Michael voice was just so pure and something very spiecel and Tom's version was ok but nothing compared to how Michael origally sung it. And yes i know new boys come along and sing the same songs but Always with you was written for Tom, nobody else hence me thinking it should kinda always be his song. Kinde of like a thank you for all the years he put into Libera.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yeah, I know what you mean... Argh, I wish we could see more pictures from the concerts!! I'm very impatient 8)