Japan 'Beyond' Tour - October 2018

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

james010101

Re: Japan 'Beyond' Tour - October 2018

Post by james010101 »

I've got a feeling the Halloween event might not happen, given what's happening in Osaka...
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

It's still 6 weeks away. Is the damage in Osaka that extensive?
james010101

Post by james010101 »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:23 am">5 years ago</span> It's still 6 weeks away. Is the damage in Osaka that extensive?
Quite. In fact, you could go onto YouTube and search for “Typhoon Jebi Osaka”, tons of videos about the damage would pop up. Frankly, it’s quite worrying since I planned to see all of the concerts.... now, the concert @ Osaka might be a no go as well.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I am confident the libera tour will run as planned.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

It's reported that Kansai airport will be reopened in a week, which is pretty remarkable considering the damage that a tanker did to the bridge connecting it to the city. The bullet train was out, no report on when it will be back in service to Osaka, but Libera doesn't have to land at Kansai and there are other passenger trains available. Was there any damage to the venue?
james010101

Re: Japan 'Beyond' Tour 2018

Post by james010101 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:05 am">5 years ago</span>[...]
I gave a look on the ticket sales.
Situation is contrasted from a concert to another.

As example, the 1st concert in Tokyo is not far of being sold out. On the 1st floor only remains a few seats in the corners of blocs 4 and 8.

[...]
Hi FDL, how did u manage to access this screen? I'd like to know the current seating situation for the 2nd concert in tokyo..
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Too long useless quote
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

james010101 wrote:Hi FDL, how did u manage to access this screen? I'd like to know the current seating situation for the 2nd concert in tokyo..
I used the Kajimoto link provided by Libera here : https://libera.org.uk/news/libera-in-japan-2018

I describe you here the method I used. This will not allow you to buy a ticket but just to access the seats grid and see what is remaining.

There are two difficulties to overcome.

The first is easy to solve : you have to set the language to Japanese in the right upper corner, otherwise if you stay in English the "Buy ticket" button leads you to nowhere and you turn in a loop, buy ticket --> read more --> buy ticket --> read more, etc.

Then clic the orange button :

To access the seats grids you have to set a few info :
- Select the ticket price you wish (there are no more 12,000 yens tickets available at any of the 4 concerts, so choose the 8,000 yens tickets)
- Select the quantity, 1 is OK
- Keep the next selector as it is, it allows you to choose your own seat yourself, otherwise the system will give you one blindly.

Then you'll arrive on the second difficulty, much more painful than the first : in order to access the seats, you have to log in by providing a valid login/password

To create an account you have to click on the bottom link, just above the pink button.
Sorry, I don't document here the registering process.
You can manage it using google translator to know what is asked you.
You will have to provide a valid mail address in Japan (I have one , thanks to tenso.com).
About the payment method I selected the familymart one, just to choose something. I tried registering my real credit card but it is foreign and it seems to be not accepted, I never succeeded to complete a ticket buying.

Once you overpass the account creation process, things turns back to easy, thankfully.

First, you select the floor, 1 the stalls or 2 the balcony:

On the 1st floor we can see that the front blocks 1, 2 and 3 are sold-out, as well as the central back block 6.

It remains available seats in blocs 4, 5 (nearly sod out), 7 (nearly sold out) and 8 :
Image Image Image Image
(click to enlarge)

On the balcony, all blocks still have available seat. Central block 11 is almost sold-out though.

09Image  10Image  11Image  12Image  13Image

14Image  15Image  16Image  17Image  18Image
(click to enlarge)
james010101

Post by james010101 »

thanks so much FDL, you're a gem! :)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Deletion of unneeded and too long quote
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

james010101 wrote: <span title="Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:41 am">5 years ago</span> thanks so much FDL, you're a gem! :)
No kidding. It must have taken a good while to write all of that and put together the screenshots. Very thoughtful. Thanks, FDL! :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The concert organizer Kajimoto publishes a PDF that looks to be the official flyer of the tour

It announces that the meet and greet with the fans in Osaka on Thursday October 25 will be held in the 'Osaka City Public Hall', in the 'middle room'.
The M&G will be themed as Halloween and that nice looking building suits it very nicely, much more than a commercial or modern building of glass facade.

A few photos (click to enlarge) :

The flyer :
Image   Image

The venue for the M&G :

The middle room :
Image   Image
james010101

Post by james010101 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:30 am">5 years ago</span> The concert organizer Kajimoto publishes a PDF that looks to be the official flyer of the tour

It announces that the meet and greet with the fans in Osaka on Thursday October 25 will be held in the 'Osaka City Public Hall', in the 'middle room'.
The M&G will be themed as Halloween and that nice looking building suits it very nicely, much more than a commercial or modern building of glass facade.
Any idea if the meet and greet is open to the general public, or is it an exclusive event?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

It will be surely required to present a ticket in order to access the M&G. Members of the fan club will have a priority access to the tickets but other ways should be revealed after the fan club is served.
aoba

Post by aoba »

Libera-Records and Kajimoto has been updated info of the halloween event on 25 October.
- https://libera-records.com/news/2018/09/18/675/
-
- http://www.kajimotomusic.com/jp/news/k=3015
- http://www.kajimotomusic.com/jp/concert/k=714

Currently infomation
Event Title: 'LIBERA Spooky Halloween Party Supported by Glico LIBERA'
Date & Time:
- date: 25 October 2018
- open: 18:30
- start: 19:00
- end: 20:30
Venue: OSAKA CITY CENTRAL PUBLIC HALL - Middle Hall
Price: ¥2500
Seats: Unreserved seats. (Entering the hall in order of the reference number)
Ticket Sales:
- the Lottery Sales (probably Japanese only):
* Fan club: 20 Sep 12:00 - 25 Sep 18:00
* T-ticket: 26 Sep 10:00 - 2 Oct 23:59
* Kajimoto-eplus: 29 Sep 12:00 - 5 Oct 18:00
* eplus: 30 Sep 12:00 - 5 Oct 18:00
- the General Sales:
* eplus (Japan Only...?): 6 Oct 10:00 -
Last edited by aoba on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you very much Aoba :)

I gather here a few additional details about that M&G event, for the happy few that can attend it.

The timing of the event is very precise :

- At 18:00 people can start to enter the venue, staff will guide them. The entrance to use is the East entrance, on the 1st basement, where a queue will start to form.It is asked to not arrive earlier because there will be no staff before 18:00 and there is no waiting room at the venue.

- At 18:20 the staff will arrange the people order in the queue, following a number printed on the ticket. This is usual for M&G, we already had that kind of sorting process at previous fans M&G, in the stares of a large HMV bookshop in Tokyo in 2015.

- At 18:30 the gate will open and the public can enter the meeting room. There is no reserved seat, meaning the owners of the firsts numbers will choose their seat freely while the last numbers and late comers will take what remains. It is said that people arriving after the gate opening can not claim to have a position linked to their ticket number and they will enter when they arrive (which is obvious).

We don't know how the room will be arranged appart that there will be seats there. Likely it will be something more or less as the photo above (here).

So it is like a concert : if you can buy a ticket at the very opening of the sale you can find yourself seated front row centred, but you may be seated in a far away back corner if you buy your ticket among the lasts.

- At 19:00 the event with libera will start. It is not said which form will have the event, although there is a strong possibility of questions/answers, as it was in 2015.

- At 20:30 the event should finish. 1h30 is long for such event, so possibly there will be a signature session. It is unlikely they will sing. Well, there was no singing at the previous fans M&G I attended so far in Japan.

As Aoba reported it, tickets will be proposed in 5 different waves, the first one being reserved for the members of the newly created fan club (it opens applications in less than 4 hours of time). It is said that an account on 'e-plus' will be required to enter the early sale reserved for the fan club.

Funny detail : as we know the M&G will be Halloween themed, and it is said that a little gift will be given to customers who will be disguised :)
It is also said that the venue has no space for preparing yourself or to change clothes, meaning that if you wish to disguise for Halloween you have to arrive as is :mrgreen:

Also, the M&G event is supported by Glico 'Libera'.
If you don't already know it, Glico is a major food company that produces the 'Libera' chocolates (see here). They are said to be healthy because of low sugar.
When the 'libera' chocolates were first released it was not linked at all with our preferred choir. But recently, in 2017, both Glico and the Libera used that funny name coincidence. Glico sponsored the tour and made advertisement at the concerts venues with chocolate give away and a stand with photos (see here), while Libera made photos with the chocolates before the very famous image of the running man in Dotonbori, Osaka, which is a Glico iconic image (see here one of my photos).

Possibly the little gift for disguised people will be 'libera' chocolates :wink:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Although it was possible yesterday as a foreigner to register at the Janapese Fan club and to buy the special version of the CD, tonight it was not possible to access the tickets for the M&G.
The sales started a couple of minutes ago, at noon Japan time.
Surely hundreds of people were there like me to click like crazy when the button appeared, because it took more than one minute for the browser to open the new page on selling site 'e-plus'.

Sadly I went block at the very start of the buying process.
'e-plus' asked me to present a Japanese mobile phone number, which I don't have, in order to receive a code by SMS and to confirm my identity.
Even though I would have overpassed that, I know from my tests yesterday that I would had been blocked again later in the process. In addition of the usual credit card details, 'e-plus' wants me to fill my day and month of birth, to have them verified during the payment process within the bank. I don't know if this procedure is widely used around the world or if it is just in Japan, but it is not used in France, so 'e-plus' denies my credit card as being valid :roll:

Knowing this obstacles from my previous tests I tried my luck anyway tonight at the sale opening, in the vain hope of a special simplified buying procedure, but there was no change and I was blocked as expected.

Hopefully some friends in Japan may have a few extra tickets for the poor foreigners :wink:
Btw the next selling waves, from T-ticket or Kajimoto should probably be more foreigners friendly