2018 US Summer Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

ChrisJ

Re: 2018 US Summer Tour

Post by ChrisJ »

Tickets for Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in LA are now available to buy https://olacathedral.ticketleap.com/libera/
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:32 pm">6 years ago</span> Tickets for Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in LA are now available to buy https://olacathedral.ticketleap.com/libera/
These ticket sales need to get a move on! There is only a little over a month until some of these concerts.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Last night I made up my mind to go to the LA concert. This will be my first time making a really big trip to see Libera :D Tonight I bought the concert ticket and the plane ticket and booked a room via Airbnb. Can hardly believe I'm going!!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Great decision :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 pm">6 years ago</span> Last night I made up my mind to go to the LA concert. This will be my first time making a really big trip to see Libera :D Tonight I bought the concert ticket and the plane ticket and booked a room via Airbnb. Can hardly believe I'm going!!
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again in LA. Are you going to both shows?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 pm">6 years ago</span> Last night I made up my mind to go to the LA concert. This will be my first time making a really big trip to see Libera :D Tonight I bought the concert ticket and the plane ticket and booked a room via Airbnb. Can hardly believe I'm going!!
Good for you! I felt the exact same way going to Ely and my regret level afterwards was zero!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The Christ Cathedral publishes a nice poster image :)

It is composed of a large dark blue background taken in Ely last month, and as foreground a photo group of 8 taken at the November 17 promotional photo shoot.

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

I really like this poster a lot; very well done.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

tom413 wrote: <span title="Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:06 am">6 years ago</span>
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again in LA. Are you going to both shows?
I'm also looking forward to seeing you and catching up with other international fans :)
I only have plans for the concert in the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. I'm staying in a room not far from there. Do you think it's doable to attend the concert in Garden Grove as well - without a car? :wink:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Great, Maarten, I'm very glad for you! After there had been several years without Libera live for you before last year, you deserve some catching up. :D This Ely concert makes us really long for having our next Libera concert at once.

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:30 am">6 years ago</span> The Christ Cathedral publishes a nice poster image :)

It is composed of a large dark blue background taken in Ely last month, and as foreground a photo group of 8 taken at the November 17 promotional photo shoot.
This is the most beautiful Libera poster I've seen so far! Libera increase in quality also in their announcement works, it seems. I'm no regular collector, but I would keep this one, it's worth being remembered.
How nice to see Ely Cathedral on it! And has anyone else noticed something ... in the balustrade decoration I can see a similarity with a violin clef. :wink: And when I looked this expression up, I found out that a "violin clef" is also called a "treble clef". :mrgreen:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Do you think it's doable to attend the concert in Garden Grove as well - without a car? :wink:
Possibly. Looks like it would be much easier to get there than it would be to return back by transit.
If you want to PM me with your travel specifics, I'll see if I can help more effectively.
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correction of bbcode tags to have them to work.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

San Francisco tickets are now on sale https://www.cityboxoffice.com/?search=libera prices are lower than the other venues so far.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

I'm amused about the individual starts of the ticket sales per venue: From the last concert they slowly work their way to the next previous one. The one to follow now is Plano and afterwards San Antonio, and if it's the other way round, they hopefully can serve with a decent apology for disturbing such nice order. :shock: :lol:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm">6 years ago</span> I'm amused about the individual starts of the ticket sales per venue: From the last concert they slowly work their way to the next previous one. The one to follow now is Plano and afterwards San Antonio, and if it's the other way round, they hopefully can serve with a decent apology for disturbing such nice order. :shock: :lol:
I know!!! What gives???!!! :shock: :shock: :evil:
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

Per twitter:

Tickets for our San Antonio concert will go on sale at 10am CDT on 18th June. https://t.co/lkVLCrMUZL