Silver Member

Re: Right Now

Post by Szepilona »

right now I'm listening to Libera on my new mp3 player! :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Right now I can feel the wind blowing through the keyhole of my apartment! (there is a door, which I never use, to the left of my desk where I am writing this). I think I'll go find something to cover that hole ;)

Also, in other news - well, old news but I just didn't tell it yet: I have a new boyfriend since two weeks! :D (which is also automatically my coming out on this forum by telling you this ;))
We met online but actually live three apartments away from each other :lol: We share a lot in world view (we're both Christians), humour, and it just feels really natural to be together, like we know each other already for years. We're both very much in love and I managed to get him into Libera as well :) So - just wanted to share that - I'm happy :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

maartendas wrote: Also, in other news - well, old news but I just didn't tell it yet: I have a new boyfriend since two weeks! :D (which is also automatically my coming out on this forum by telling you this ;))
We met online but actually live three apartments away from each other :lol: We share a lot in world view (we're both Christians), humour, and it just feels really natural to be together, like we know each other already for years. We're both very much in love and I managed to get him into Libera as well :) So - just wanted to share that - I'm happy :D
Well that's a first for the forum :D Glad that you were able to make another Libera fan, hopefully it won't be too long before you can bring him to a concert.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

maartendas wrote: Also, in other news - well, old news but I just didn't tell it yet: I have a new boyfriend since two weeks! :D (which is also automatically my coming out on this forum by telling you this ;))

Well- that was unexpected! :o
I wish you the best!
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

[strike][/strike][quote="maartendas"]Right now I can feel the wind blowing through the keyhole of my apartment! (there is a door, which I never use, to the left of my desk where I am writing this). I think I'll go find something to cover that hole ;)

Also, in other news - well, old news but I just didn't tell it yet: I have a new boyfriend since two weeks! :D (which is also automatically my coming out on this forum by telling you this ;))

Maarten;

All The Best
Peace, DeProfundis.
Last edited by DeProfundis130 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I went to the local mall last weekend (Saturday, September 3rd) and was humming along to the songs being played in the speakers (?) and had to grin when I realized they they've already started playing christmas songs. :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Nikki178 wrote:I went to the local mall last weekend (Saturday, September 3rd) and was humming along to the songs being played in the speakers (?) and had to grin when I realized they they've already started playing christmas songs. :D
Hope they have started selling Christmas trees as well :mrgreen:
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Murkskis wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I went to the local mall last weekend (Saturday, September 3rd) and was humming along to the songs being played in the speakers (?) and had to grin when I realized they they've already started playing christmas songs. :D
But then by the time Christmas really rolls around the trees would be dead! :lol:
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Szepilona wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
But then by the time Christmas really rolls around the trees would be dead! :lol:
They have started selling trees already. Most households don't use real trees. "Cold" in the Philippines isn't really that cold so the tree would die in a couple days top. :|
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Nikki178 wrote: They have started selling trees already. Most households don't use real trees. "Cold" in the Philippines isn't really that cold so the tree would die in a couple days top. :|
That's sad because I love the smell of Christmas trees! :(
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Holy catfish... It's been quiet for about 45 minutes now but for the past 2 hours it was crazy weather with one of the fiercest thunderstorms I ever been in... Actually for the most part it was just flashing non-stop and thunder and mild rain but when the wind and rain really came on strong it was one heck of a scary ride... For a few minutes I was sure some branch would crash my window (and indeed quite a few fell into my yard). Here's what the weather map showed (I live right in the middle of the Netherlands):

And my cat was outside all the time. Luckily he is okay, sleeping soundly and snugly warm inside now (but he was totally wet when he came in and he had some serious paw cleaning to do :wink: )
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Are all the red dots lightning strikes Maarten? Looks pretty brutal. Glad you're alright.

For those of you that remember I drove back from Denver (~1200 miles) a couple of weeks ago...well I'm on another road trip. This time I drove to DC with a friend to visit my best friend from childhood. I've known him since I was about 4 (I'm 27 now...). The coolest part is, he didn't know I was coming. He invited the one friend to surprise his girlfriend, so she invited me to surprise him. It was cool. I hadn't seen him for several months. Tomorrow we're heading back. I think that makes over 2000 miles of road tripping in the last couple of weeks. I think after this I won't want to see another car for a while, haha.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
printen

Post by printen »

Here in Thailand there are floods everywhere. The monsoon rains are more than last year en about a hundred people has died in those floods. Yesterday Pattaya, on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand, was struck bij heavy rains and flooding.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You could even catch fish in the streets that was flooded.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I live in the north of Thailand, lost of mountains, but in de valleys, there is also flooding.
FanInPlymouth

Post by FanInPlymouth »

maartendas wrote: I have a new boyfriend since two weeks! :D (which is also automatically my coming out on this forum by telling you this ;))

I wish you both much happiness and joy!

Michael
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Yes I think the red dots on the weather map were all lightning flashes. Actually 90% of it was not so fierce but when the wind and the rain came on strong it was pretty scary.

But nothing like you're experiencing printen! I'll pray for you all to stay safe.