Arundel 2011?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

LennesSL
Silver Member

Arundel 2011?

Post by LennesSL »

Hi,

Maybe I looked over it. But I don't see anything about Arundel this year?? Because most of the time it is in May, so I expected to read something about it??

Soo does anybody know if there will be a Arundel Concert??

Lenneke
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am afraid by the looks of things there will be no Arundal this year.

In October i think Bens father who now is part of the managerment said this year they wanted to branch out and not go to the same places time and time again so im assuming this is why we wont have Arundal this year.

Personally i find it insane. Its always a sell out and its always a nice day out. And its a safe bet to play there unlike the winter tour which struggled to fill even half the halls/churchs up. Money wish it seems silly not to play there.
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

dani wrote:I am afraid by the looks of things there will be no Arundal this year.

In October i think Bens father who now is part of the managerment said this year they wanted to branch out and not go to the same places time and time again so im assuming this is why we wont have Arundal this year.

Personally i find it insane. Its always a sell out and its always a nice day out. And its a safe bet to play there unlike the winter tour which struggled to fill even half the halls/churchs up. Money wish it seems silly not to play there.
Hmm I'm dissapointed. Just desided I wanted to go there.. But seems like it doesn't gonna happen :(. Well I just have to wait for the next concert, thats not in America or Japan or something..

Thought it was always a big succes. But apperantly its something different..
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote:Well I just have to wait for the next concert, thats not in America or Japan or something..
This is part of being a Libera fan in a country where they aren't hugely popular. Sitting, waiting, hoping, wishing... Accepting. Or going crazy enough to travel to different countries to see them. (Which made me click on this topic with huge excitement... only to find out it wasn't a news announcement ;-))
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote:(Which made me click on this topic with huge excitement... only to find out it wasn't a news announcement ;-))
Sorry !! I should have put questionmarks behind the subject ;).

Sorry to everybody, who did the same.. :oops:

I hoped someone would tell me THERE WILL BE a arundel Concert.. But disappointing!!
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote: I hoped someone would tell me THERE WILL BE a arundel Concert.. But disappointing!!
Be patient... I have a feeling they'll cross over to Europe again sooner or later. Maybe not this year, but someday. All I know is that if they do, I'm going - and pray it will be in a wonderful church :) Though celebrating Mass together at St. P's will probably remain my dearest Libera(-related) memory forever...

The only real downside is that sometimes your favourite soloist will have moved to the background or even left completely. That's part of being a Libera fan. Saying goodbye, welcoming new boys, sometimes staying "in touch" with former members through their different activities and being able to wish them all the best in their life 'after Libera'. It's all part of the game...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote:
The only real downside is that sometimes your favourite soloist will have moved to the background or even left completely. That's part of being a Libera fan. Saying goodbye, welcoming new boys, sometimes staying "in touch" with former members through their different activities and being able to wish them all the best in their life 'after Libera'. It's all part of the game...
Yes, that's at the moment were I'm afraid for. As you know, Stefan.. ;). Want to see him live again. I'd do anything for. And if my money allowed it, I'd travel everywhere.

But yeah you are right! That part of being a libera fan. Already seen Edward leave.. My first favourite.. They will always be in my heart.. I won't get used to it. But indeed it's part of the game..

So I will be training my patients.. :)
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning