Liam Connery

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Yay! My fav chorister :D!! He's still cute, although he's older now. I miss his solos.

Charmaine
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

sweetangel16 wrote:Yay! My fav chorister :D!! He's still cute, although he's older now. I miss his solos.

Charmaine
Nice! Liam's my favorite, too! :)
And I really miss his solos, as well.... But...
he is still in Libera, so I'm glad. :)
Ahhhh, can't wait to see him in Toronto in just 5 days! :O
Well... I can't wait to see ALL Libera boys, have to admit! :D
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

choiretto wrote:
sweetangel16 wrote:Yay! My fav chorister :D!! He's still cute, although he's older now. I miss his solos.

Charmaine
Nice! Liam's my favorite, too! :)
And I really miss his solos, as well.... But...
he is still in Libera, so I'm glad. :)
Ahhhh, can't wait to see him in Toronto in just 5 days! :O
Well... I can't wait to see ALL Libera boys, have to admit! :D
Cool! Good luck going there. I guess we got the same fav chorister ;)

Charmaine
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

sweetangel16 wrote:Cool! Good luck going there. I guess we got the same fav chorister ;)

Charmaine
Yes, we sure do! ;)
Thank you! I'm 101% sure that no penny of the $700 dollars I've spent, will be a waste!!!! :)

Good luck to you, too! :)
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

choiretto wrote:
sweetangel16 wrote:Cool! Good luck going there. I guess we got the same fav chorister ;)

Charmaine
Yes, we sure do! ;)
Thank you! I'm 101% sure that no penny of the $700 dollars I've spent, will be a waste!!!! :)

Good luck to you, too! :)
Oh, I'm not going to the concert there. I'll be wasting my allowance just to travel there to see them. Maybe I'll wait until they come to Asia.

Charmaine
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

sweetangel16 wrote:Oh, I'm not going to the concert there. I'll be wasting my allowance just to travel there to see them. Maybe I'll wait until they come to Asia.

Charmaine
Oh well.... Let's hope they WILL visit Asia in a short period of time! ;)
printen

Post by printen »

When Libera launch their next album, they will certainly visit Asia. Its the main market for EMI of Libera albums. Till now Libera has always had a promotional tour of Asia after releasing a album.

That will suits me fine, because I live in Thailand and its a short flight to anywhere in Asia, exept Australia, from Bangkok, Thailand.

Suprisingly enough, Lbera is unknown in Thailand. You cannot buy a album in any shops here.
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

printen wrote:When Libera launch their next album, they will certainly visit Asia. Its the main market for EMI of Libera albums. Till now Libera has always had a promotional tour of Asia after releasing a album.
Oh cool! Thank you! :)
printen wrote:Surprisingly enough, Lbera is unknown in Thailand. You cannot buy a album in any shops here.
WoW! I really AM surprised!!!! :shock:
That's... very interesting.
I thought Libera would be BEST known in countries like Japan, Korea, China, AND Thailand!
Oh well! Maybe the next album will get into Thailand as well, huh? :wink:
Let's hope for that! :)

Well, thank you for sharing the information!
I learned some new things! :roll: :)
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

printen wrote:When Libera launch their next album, they will certainly visit Asia. Its the main market for EMI of Libera albums. Till now Libera has always had a promotional tour of Asia after releasing a album.

That will suits me fine, because I live in Thailand and its a short flight to anywhere in Asia, exept Australia, from Bangkok, Thailand.

Suprisingly enough, Lbera is unknown in Thailand. You cannot buy a album in any shops here.
Really?! That's great!! Thanks, printen :D!!!

I really want Libera to come to Malaysia if possible. A few of their cds were sold in our shops here, you know ;). Although Libera is also unknown to Malaysia too, we did have a few fans here.

Maybe Thailand will know their music one day^^. Just wait and see.

Charmaine