Epsom reports

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Sue wrote:Yesterday, after a 6 or 7 hours journey I arrived Epsom & checked in the Premier Inn Epsom Central. I picked up my ticket in Playhouse, it's a very unimposing one but so special for me. Also, no poster or other advertisement 'bout Libera at Epsom Playhouse. At the moment it isn't known if there would be a printed concert program this evening. Weather is rainy, wet & gray so I couldn't go sightseeing.
In the hotel isn't a mini-bar but a bath tub & I have a biiig tall/high bed. At the reception the woman asked me why there are so many german guests registered in this days. I told her about the concert & Libera. I said to her that the fans are very international :) This morning I saw little kids in their school uniforms. Near the hotel is a primary school. I thought about the boy from Libera who lives in Epsom..What boy can it be?
I also ate porridge at McDonalds for the first time :D German McD doesn't offer this.
all some sue looks like it will be good i have a friend who nos the boys really will he said some times libera hangs out at mcdonalds some times
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am sitting in the Epsom playhouse with quite a few members off this forum .
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Just got to the hotel! :D It was a blast meeting all of ya'll! and seeing the concert, of course!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Rebecca (: wrote:Just got to the hotel! :D It was a blast meeting all of ya'll! and seeing the concert, of course!
Through the concert I though you were going to yell out uncontrollably, especially when James done the solo on Going home, but you kept your cool ;)

Glad you enjoyed it, I did.

Now can't wait for Canada.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

paul30003 wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:Just got to the hotel! :D It was a blast meeting all of ya'll! and seeing the concert, of course!
Through the concert I though you were going to yell out uncontrollably, especially when James done the solo on Going home, but you kept your cool ;)

Did you hear my one yell? :lol: I just couldn't help it!!
I'm so sad that I'm back in the States.. I wanna move to the UK!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
paul30003 wrote:

Did you hear my one yell? :lol: I just couldn't help it!!
I'm so sad that I'm back in the States.. I wanna move to the UK!

LMAO............that's too awesome!!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Maybe we can move in together Rebecca :D..

Home and going to school already. Feels like The concert in Epsom is like AGES ago :(..

But the memories will be forever.. :)
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

LennesSL wrote:Maybe we can move in together Rebecca :D..

Home and going to school already. Feels like The concert in Epsom is like AGES ago :(..

But the memories will be forever.. :)
Hi LennesSL, glad you made it home safely. I know how you feel - and that makes it more fun going back to work today was real downer. But just think, next time you will know some more people :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Just got out of school :P i couldnt stay awake!! shhh dont tell my mom, but i havnt slept in 4 days :O xD ive been in too much shock!!! It's tooooooo hot here..... I'm used to the cold weather in London!
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Rebecca (: wrote:Just got out of school :P i couldnt stay awake!! shhh dont tell my mom, but i havnt slept in 4 days :O xD ive been in too much shock!!! It's tooooooo hot here..... I'm used to the cold weather in London!
4 days?! How do you that, Libera peppills :) .
I didn't sleep the first night but that was coz my mum was snoring to hard :roll: Around 2am I threw my pillow at her
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:Just got out of school :P i couldnt stay awake!! shhh dont tell my mom, but i havnt slept in 4 days :O xD ive been in too much shock!!! It's tooooooo hot here..... I'm used to the cold weather in London!
I didn't sleep the first night but that was coz my mum was snoring to hard :roll: Around 2am I threw my pillow at her
Well, the night before I was wayy to excited, and for those of you who saw me at the concert - I've been exactly like that ever since. Too much in shock to sleep!! Gonna need to tonight though... oh and Colin, I don't remember, did we meet at the concert or not? :)
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Colin wrote:
Well, the night before I was wayy to excited, and for those of you who saw me at the concert - I've been exactly like that ever since. Too much in shock to sleep!! Gonna need to tonight though... oh and Colin, I don't remember, did we meet at the concert or not? :)
I was the one who also said that your hoodie needed to say Libya instead of Libera. But then I started talking with other people and I actually forgot to say who I was. When I went back to the hotel I think I saw you and your mum and sister in the restaurant/bar of the hotel eating... icecream? So sorry for not say hello properly :oops:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:
Colin wrote:
I was the one who also said that your hoodie needed to say Libya instead of Libera. But then I started talking with other people and I actually forgot to say who I was. When I went back to the hotel I think I saw you and your mum and sister in the restaurant/bar of the hotel eating... icecream? So sorry for not say hello properly :oops:
Oh yes!!! :D I remember now! Oh yeah, they are both chocolataholics so they got this huge icecream sundae.. the site of it made me sick.. lol... haha, it's fine, hopefully another time we'll be able to formally meet :)
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Yes somebody else also had taken such a gian icecream that evening, but that was before the concert.
My mum would order one but I said no because I really wanted to leave for the playhouse for it was already 7pm
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:Yes somebody else also had taken such a gian icecream that evening, but that was before the concert.
My mum would order one but I said no because I really wanted to leave for the playhouse for it was already 7pm
Ah yeah, don't wanna be late because of icecream! I didn't eat anything that whole day.. I was too nervous.. haha :lol: