Libera Boys Nominated 2010 AFTI Media

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Benj
Silver Member

Libera Boys Nominated 2010 AFTI Media

Post by Benj »

http://www.aftipoll.co.uk/2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This seems to be an annual poll for young male artist/performers worldwide. All Libera boys are nominated even the Akpobome brothers and young Cassius!

"Voters are encouraged to vote for the performers who they feel made the most significant impact in the media in 2010 by way of outstanding performances, significant contributions, and other brilliant and memorable achievements. Please feel free to vote for whomever you choose, but note that the AFTI Poll is not a popularity or "beauty contest", but is rather a Poll to help determine the performer who is most deserving of this honor based on his talents and accomplishments, as voted by you, the fans."

Imagine if all Libera boys finish in the top 10 ahead of that Bieber guy!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Libera Boys Nominated 2010 AFTI Media

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Benj wrote:http://www.aftipoll.co.uk/2010/

This seems to be an annual poll for young male artist/performers worldwide. All Libera boys are nominated even the Akpobome brothers and young Cassius!

"Voters are encouraged to vote for the performers who they feel made the most significant impact in the media in 2010 by way of outstanding performances, significant contributions, and other brilliant and memorable achievements. Please feel free to vote for whomever you choose, but note that the AFTI Poll is not a popularity or "beauty contest", but is rather a Poll to help determine the performer who is most deserving of this honor based on his talents and accomplishments, as voted by you, the fans."

Imagine if all Libera boys finish in the top 10 ahead of that Bieber guy!
what great news
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I'm definitely going to vote :) Now, which 5 boys to choose and in what order - that's going to be more difficult, I think, than all the "favourite song/solo" polls together!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Alright! Someone be sure to bump this thread with the link later on today and we'll all jump on it.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

It's up now! Although it's not letting me vote. Is anyone else having thie problem?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote:It's up now! Although it's not letting me vote. Is anyone else having thie problem?
You just have to send an e-mail to: vote@aftipoll.co.uk
This is the adress that shows up when you click on, or put your cursor on, 'Vote Now' in the big blue letters at the top of the page.
Instructions on what should be in the e-mail are explained below.

--edit: Bumping the link to make sure: http://www.aftipoll.co.uk/2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I voted for:
# 1 Stefan Leadbeater
# 2 Josh Madine
# 3 Ralph Skan
# 4 Ben Philipp
# 5 James Mordaunt

Stefan, Ralph and James - because they have quickly grown as some of the brightest new stars in Libera. Added bonus for Stefan because he also sings with Trinity Boys Choir so he is one busy young man. Added bonus for Ralph for The Fountain 8). And added bonus for James because of his great charm and the promise he holds for the future.

Josh and Ben - because they have shown their blossoming talents in this last year, which is sort of a goodbye year for them with amazing send-offs. Added bonus for Josh for his visible dedication to the younger generation. And added bonus for Ben - for his cinematic experiments ;)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

maartendas wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:It's up now! Although it's not letting me vote. Is anyone else having thie problem?
You just have to send an e-mail to: vote@aftipoll.co.uk
This is the adress that shows up when you click on, or put your cursor on, 'Vote Now' in the big blue letters at the top of the page.
Instructions on what should be in the e-mail are explained below.

I voted for:
# 1 Stefan Leadbeater
# 2 Josh Madine
# 3 Ralph Skan
# 4 Ben Philipp
# 5 James Mordaunt

Stefan, Ralph and James - because they have quickly grown as some of the brightest new stars in Libera. Added bonus for Stefan because he also sings with Trinity Boys Choir so he is one busy young man. Added bonus for Ralph for The Fountain 8). And added bonus for James because of his great charm and the promise he holds for the future.

Josh and Ben - because they have shown their blossoming talents in this last year, which is sort of a goodbye year for them with amazing send-offs. Added bonus for Josh for his visible dedication to the younger generation. And added bonus for Ben - for his cinematic experiments ;)
Oh woops! I had typed the email address wrong when I sent it.

I think I know who I'll be voting for, but it took me a few hours to decide...
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote:
I think I know who I'll be voting for
I can hear Josh sing this, as it is just like a line from Lullabye, lol... 8)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The poll covers both actors and singers, and some of the productions ( The Karate Kid) I believe were American.
printen

Post by printen »

There are to much nominees. The most are americans and in all the previous years the top ten are americans, with a few exptions.

I would predict the no Libera boy will even make the top 30. Libera is unknown in de US, exept for a few spots in that big country.

For me poll is with maximum 10 nominees. No more.
paopao

Post by paopao »

imagine his puzzled face if we all vote for Cassius and he wins.
"this is crazy, i made an impact?? i'm barely 9!" "Yes Cassius, you made a quite memorable achievement with those groundbreaking cat sounds and left thousands of Libera enthusiasts screaming for more"
:lol:
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Results are up people:

Looks like one of our boys defied the odds! Josh broke into the top 10 performers of 2010, tied for 9th place just below Cole Sprouse!

Mini Ben placed 33rd, Kavana 39th and Liam 44th. With over 100 performers actors/singers worldwide nominated, congratulations guys!
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Benj wrote:Results are up people:

Looks like one of our boys defied the odds! Josh broke into the top 10 performers of 2010, tied for 9th place just below Cole Sprouse!

Mini Ben placed 33rd, Kavana 39th and Liam 44th. With over 100 performers actors/singers worldwide nominated, congratulations guys!
Thanks for the info Benj!
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Wow!! How surprising! That's great that Josh placed so high! (and yes, I only voted once :lol: ) Kav, Laim, and Ben also did pretty well too!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

paopao wrote:imagine his puzzled face if we all vote for Cassius and he wins.
"this is crazy, i made an impact?? i'm barely 9!" "Yes Cassius, you made a quite memorable achievement with those groundbreaking cat sounds and left thousands of Libera enthusiasts screaming for more"
:lol:
Oh yes, I forgot about Cassius the cat and his meows.

Quite a little character
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato