Fuchsia

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

DelphicApollo

Post by DelphicApollo »

If I may add: Most folk singers are both singing and playing a classical instrument, however multi-talented musicians are not common. That's why most most bands have a front singer as well as instrumentalists. The singer focuses on singing, though he may also do an okay job of strumming a guitar, while the band focuses on playing their instruments although they may also do some Oohs and Ahs and backup singing.
In short, there's a REASON for the typical arrangement - it's so each member of a band can focus on their strong suit.
Multi-talented master musicians do exist, but they are rare.
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Hmmh, don't think that Fuchsia can be the instrumentalists at the concert. For a start these guys sing (very nicely it must be said) where as the people at the concert appear to be classical musicians (and therefore doubt they will be singers as well).
Sorry to go off topic but I must disagree Yorkie for I am a Classical Instrumentalist and Vocalist and have come across plenty who have crossed-over or done both such Ias myself. At least in the US.

Back to topic, i agree that this style is becoming more and more popular and I'm quite fond of it especially if the singers are truly talented.
Maybe Deshaun, but I was right - not the same :lol:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love