UK concert serie announced! - Autumn 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Really excited for Wednesday :)

Also really want to know concert playlist as i am so impatient.
I hope you all enjoy it - I'm really envious of you all. Be sure to post lots of stuff, we're relying on you.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Really excited for Wednesday :)

Also really want to know concert playlist as i am so impatient.
I hope you all enjoy it - I'm really envious of you all. Be sure to post lots of stuff, we're relying on you.
Your doing Friday ? so not too long to wait. Its a shame there is nothing on Thursday as i would of considered doing another concert.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Can't wait to hear from you guys about the concerts! Do we get some "live" updates? :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

xsakurax wrote:Can't wait to hear from you guys about the concerts! Do we get some "live" updates? :D
i will try on my iphone4 if i have wifi or 3g.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

xsakurax wrote:Can't wait to hear from you guys about the concerts! Do we get some "live" updates? :D
i will try on my iphone4 if i have wifi
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Work is being crappy about finishing early on Friday. At the best it might be just the second half. Then again I might develop a phantom stomach bug that keeps me off.

Yorkie if you go to Chester on Friday, watch out for the bridge repairs on the M56. You might have to swing round on the M60/M62 to get back to the white rose county.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Work is being crappy about finishing early on Friday. At the best it might be just the second half. Then again I might develop a phantom stomach bug that keeps me off.

Yorkie if you go to Chester on Friday, watch out for the bridge repairs on the M56. You might have to swing round on the M60/M62 to get back to the white rose county.
Thanks for the tip. Hope your stomach improves by 19.30 :D

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So how many of us are doing bristol Tomorrow? And are we doing a forum meet up?
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

ME! (as you already know lol!)
anyone else?
Danie :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Expect to meet at least 6 frenchs and 1 swiss ;)

What about the weather in Bristol tomorrow ?
Yesterday night, on BBC site it was said "light rain shower" for wednesday. Is it still the same ?

In the U.S. this summer queues were managed in an intelligent way, making us wait inside the buildings and not roasting for hours in the sun with air at 40 °.

I'm curious to see if the Clifton Cathedral's will do things as well and allow us to wait inside, dry, rather than being soaked outside for hours :lol: ;)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Expect to meet at least 6 frenchs and 1 swiss ;)

Yesterday night, on BBC site it was said "light rain shower" for wednesday. Is it still the same ?

In the U.S. this summer queues were managed in an intelligent way, making us wait inside the buildings and not roasting for hours in the sun with air at 40 °.

I'm curious to see if the Clifton Cathedral's will do things as well and allow us to wait inside, dry, rather than being soaked outside for hours :lol: ;)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Expect to meet at least 6 frenchs and 1 swiss ;)

I have heard heavey rain for tomorrow but it could change.

Are you still going to queue for hours even tho you have premium seats?

I am not in Clifton till about 2pm so Patrick you will be the first one there :p
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

the weather today is horrible in cardiff (not far at all) so i hope for you guys that its better tomorrow! im not arriving til 7pm at the earlist due to work so am hoping premium tickets mean well still get good seats!
Danie :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I'm curious to see if the Clifton Cathedral's will do things as well and allow us to wait inside, dry, rather than being soaked outside for hours :lol: ;)
Not a chance - you don't build an empire spanning a quarter of the globe by letting people queue inside to escape a bit of drizzle :wink:

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote:Are you still going to queue for hours even tho you have premium seats?

I am not in Clifton till about 2pm so Patrick you will be the first one there :p
No, I will not be the first, as the first is already there !! :D
The first is Viabuona, a Swissman from the french Forum :)

He is not yet able to post photos because Air France has lost his luggage (:roll:), and it has no adapter to connect his camera....

Viabuona reports that the technical staff Libera is already on site and is currently installing the equipment :)

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/co" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... l-t476.htm