US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

illuminaperpetua wrote: Ah, don't make me more nervous! I can see it now. "How old are you?" "Have you taken art lessons?" "Where do you want to go to college?" "Do you think you want to make a career out of this?" At least, those are the usuals. haha :lol:
If you get there early enough and introduce yourself I'll try to ask all of those questions to calm your nerves. :D

If you have anything of Ben Crawley, Sam Coates or Callum Payne remember they will be there as well.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Flora wrote:Hi, Tom! You heard me right; I am heading home in about five hours. It was lovely meeting you and everyone else on the boards!!
Same here. One of the neat experiences of going on tour is to meet and mingle with the other Libera fanatics. Always fun to swap stories it makes the time we spend waiting go by so much more quickly.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Libera has now hit the road!

The bus just pulled out a few minutes ago.
I can now post on the forum in peace. :lol:

Hope they have a relaxing trip, yesterday was
an extraordinarily long day.

Keeping in mind that they had to be at the church in advance of the 8:30am start time to prepare and did not get back
to the hotel for the night until well after 11:00pm, they have to
be dragging a bit.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

dani wrote: Thanks for this news. I wonder if this also means the delux peace release was also just a rumour.
Asked about this for you at breakfast today Dani. Was told the
deluxe Peace release will definitely happen at a time of EMI's choosing, probably in Autumn.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

tom413 wrote:
dani wrote: Thanks for this news. I wonder if this also means the delux peace release was also just a rumour.
deluxe Peace release will definitely happen at a time of EMI's choosing, probably in Autumn.
Yeah, this is what I call good news :D :D
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

tom413 wrote:
LibeLA wrote:Hello Fellow Libera Fans!

It's my first time to post a message in this forum but I've been a lurker for quite some time now. :D
Glad we got you out of the shadows and onto the board.
Was nice meeting you and your friends in Fort Worth.
Hehehe! :P
Hi there Tom413! You're right, hibernation days are over. I finally got tired of being a lurker. I'm glad to correspond with more Libera fans now. :wink:

Ditto! 'T was nice chatting with you in Fort Worth. Hope to see you again in future Libera concerts. :D
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Thank you libeLA for your 2 videos , It is good for me to learn the names This video was a great help for it.Whish I could see a concert in future I live in the Netherlands Hope libera comes to europ sometime.If they come to Paris I go by train
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Just got home from a very long day at work. :)
LibeLA wrote:My friends and I (4 Filipinos from San Francisco, CA) were sitting behind you at Fort Worth.
Hello there, LibeLA. I'm so happy the Filipino fans are represented in the concerts. :)

Thank you for sharing your videos, pictures, and anecdotes. Great quality!
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

tom413 wrote:
Thank you so much Tom413. If it's in autumn I hope that's reason enough for EMI-PolyEast Records to bring them back here in October. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

LibeLA wrote:I wanted to share these 2 videos I created from the Meet & Greet in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX. Hope you'll like it. :-)

Better to watch in HD
Libera in Dallas 8/1/10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwY9NTkqCU
Libera in Fort Worth 8/2/10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kvwE3NarI
Thanks for sharing your videos. Trust the Filipinos to extract the "meow" and the Donald Duck voice from Cassius! Hehe... :)

Edit: Two of the best, if not the two best videos of the autograph signing that I've seen so far in this tour. You turned it into a real meet and greet. Reminds me of the video Pia made from the Philippine shows last April. Thanks again for sharing.
Last edited by phlibera on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Hi Thunderhawk!

Yikes! So you were there when Mrs. G said something to us.

You have a pretty good memory. My friends and I (4 Filipinos from San Francisco, CA) were sitting behind you at Fort Worth. You should have introduced yourself to us! We actually made friends with the Japanese ladies next to you and other fans in this forum like Fan_de_Lok and Tom413. It has been a week and everything seems so fresh in my mind. I miss the whole experience of hearing Libera sing live and the chance to interact with them after the concert. That was priceless!
Yes, I truly miss it too. I regret not introducing myself to more people (I'm not very outgoing in a crowd). I will know better next time--and I'm looking forward to their USA tour in 2011!! :)
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

thanks for the great meet and greet videos!
the boys all seem so nice and friendly and i like to see how well they interact with eachother - you can tell they are good friends :)
i especially like at the end of the fort worth vid (well the end of the first bit of filming) when cassius meows and matthew jansen says "come off it cassius you do that all the time!"
brilliant!
very jealous of you guys :)

ps sorry if this posted twice my internet was playing up!
Danie :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks for all the comments by everyone who went to the libera concerts; they really help bring a taste of atmosphere to those not able to be there.

LibeLA - really enjoyed the interaction and banter you had with the libera boys. They responded really well to you. I don't think they'll forget you girls in a hurry ;) Never tire of watching Cassius's party trick.

Flora wrote:the epic hair problems during Mysterium (did any of you see this?? let me tell!!)
mmm...intriguing, yes please do! What did you think of Mysterium? I always think it's one of those songs that can only really be appreciated live more than any other.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

tom413 wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote: Ah, don't make me more nervous! I can see it now. "How old are you?" "Have you taken art lessons?" "Where do you want to go to college?" "Do you think you want to make a career out of this?" At least, those are the usuals. haha :lol:
If you get there early enough and introduce yourself I'll try to ask all of those questions to calm your nerves. :D

If you have anything of Ben Crawley, Sam Coates or Callum Payne remember they will be there as well.
Haha great! I do have some of them, only they're kind of bad. Actually, I don't remember if I have one of Sam, and I think I discarded the one of Callum. My friend is over now and we're watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's kind of distracting. I might just go into the Avatar state. :? :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

I have my "newbie" review of the Nashville concert up on my blog if anyone wants to read it or copy it for their blogs.

http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was a wonderful concert, and I can't wait for the Atlanta concert. We're in Atlanta now. Boy, is it hot outside!

:D