US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Okay, it was Josh I saw earlier. :lol: And beside him was JB, not Liam. But Liam was there as well.

I guess I should have given Yorkie 0% chance of Josh and Liam being absent! :lol: :lol:
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Same kids from the Asia tour, if I saw correctly... (But I didn't saw Luke...)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

phlibera wrote:Okay, it was Josh I saw earlier. :lol: And beside him was JB, not Liam. But Liam was there as well.

I guess I should have given Yorkie 0% chance of Josh and Liam being absent! :lol: :lol:
Well, I'm a bit surprised they are both there - double or quits for the 'Pines in October :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I'm watching the stream now (tabbing over while the preacher talks!) I am 99% sure I saw Josh when they were panning over Libera while they sang. I'll admit...I almost started crying from excitement lol. I can't wait til tonight! I'm going to make my dad go at least two hours early I think...

I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many boys they brought.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

phlibera wrote:Okay, it was Josh I saw earlier. :lol: And beside him was JB, not Liam. But Liam was there as well.

I am surprised that they seem to have added no new boys. Maybe because they are still slighty struggling adding anybody else will make them take another step back so he has kept them the same.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Is that Fiona?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Jenn wrote:I'm watching the stream now (tabbing over while the preacher talks!) I am 99% sure I saw Josh when they were panning over Libera while they sang. I'll admit...I almost started crying from excitement lol. I can't wait til tonight! I'm going to make my dad go at least two hours early I think...

I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many boys they brought.
We will alll look forward to your review of the concert :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

chix wrote:Is that Fiona?
Yep she is there!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Did he just say Julie Ann carrots?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Yorkie wrote:

Well, I'm a bit surprised they are both there - double or quits for the 'Pines in October :D
Haha... October of what year? :lol: We're not even sure if they'll be back here in the Philippines later this year. I'm hoping they will, of course.
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I'm actually recording the Libera bits of this with my cell phone camera. The quality will most likely be horrendous, but I wasn't thinking straight yet - the church has these recordings available later on. I'll check details again in a bit, but I think you can even order a CD for $3.

If the videos on my phone turn out ok, I'll try and upload them though.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

phlibera wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

Haha... October of what year? :lol: We're not even sure if they'll be back here in the Philippines later this year. I'm hoping they will, of course.
Are they not doing a dvd concert out there in Oct? along with an enhacned Peace cd?
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Yorkie wrote:Did he just say Julie Ann carrots?
:lol: :lol:
close - it was julienne carrots. :lol:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I think I saw at least one new kid... And did Cassius have glasses on?
I couldn't find Flynn, James T. or Alfie, but a different haircut would make it impossible for me to identify them!
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

dani wrote:
phlibera wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Are they not doing a dvd concert out there in Oct? along with an enhacned Peace cd?
The rumor is that they'll be back here in October to promote a Christmas album. It's a rumor... At the very least there's a plan. But we know how it is with plans. I'm hoping they'll push through, though. :)