hello from jenna

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

hello from jenna

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello its mejenna and i am happy to be in this fan siet i likeit a lot and so i have a web siet that you all may like its http://www.jennasbigworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i will like to sher it with you all so i can get to no you all batter and my brithday is comeing up on the 30th i had a nice weekand i whent dwan to see fmaily so it was fun and so i missd you all so much its nice to be home i will give you up dates of what i am doing and ples go to my web siet and tellme what you thank of it and thanks for leting me be a libera fan and a friend to all of you :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Hi Jenna! I have visited your internet site in the past and think it's very interesting (you might think about using one of the link images Kevin's made and referring people here from your page). I hope you have a happy birthday here in a few days.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:Hi Jenna! I have visited your internet site in the past and think it's very interesting (you might think about using one of the link images Kevin's made and referring people here from your page). I hope you have a happy birthday here in a few days.
how do i put link images to kevins siet and thanks for wishing me a happy brithday take care jackson from jenna
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Hi Jenna,
I have also viewed your site in the recent past. It is a very cool site, I love animals too. You are very lucky to be able to interact with so many different ones. I hope you have a Great Birthday. :D
Digger
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Digs wrote:Hi Jenna,
I have also viewed your site in the recent past. It is a very cool site, I love animals too. You are very lucky to be able to interact with so many different ones. I hope you have a Great Birthday. :D
Digger
thanks so much i in joy this a lot from jenna
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Moved this topic to the WWW forum where it is more suitable.

I myself have visited your website and its very nice. Ive never actually seen bull riding in person before, seems dangerous but an excitement to watch on TV.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:Moved this topic to the WWW forum where it is more suitable.

I myself have visited your website and its very nice. Ive never actually seen bull riding in person before, seems dangerous but an excitement to watch on TV.
kevin some times fans do get sacrd for the guys becues they have to stday on for a long time becues when i was fan of rodeo and princes of rodeo i was so happy to go to vegas and to many pleces for rodeos like that but its a test that the guys and bulls have to do for this kind of sprot you know and its not esay for all of them and i can undrstand why its hard for guys like tymurray who was a bullrider and tuff hedeman who was a bullriders but its stll lives on for guys and new ones as will as fans of rodeo
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

That is a cool Website! I can tell you put some work into that!

Just noticed, Libera isn't listed as your Favorite Music?
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

Libera_me wrote:That is a cool Website! I can tell you put some work into that!

i noticed that as well. it's nice of you to share your website jen :)
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

krishna mie wrote:
Libera_me wrote:That is a cool Website! I can tell you put some work into that!

i noticed that as well. it's nice of you to share your website jen :)
good new my webset is wprking a gain take a look at it