East Asia Tour - April 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Bernard wrote:we had as soloists : Stephan, Jacob, Alex, Mini-James, Freddie, Sammy, Alphi, Ralph, Matthew, Daniel.
I really wonder which song was sung by Mini-James, Freddie, Mattew or Alphie :shock:
Maybe Bernard includes here the High notes singers ?
Perhaps Matthew sang Mysterium? It's his kind of solo! :wink: I'm most curious about what solo Alfie sang... Maybe When A Knight, or How Can I Keep From Singing. And I wonder if Kavana did the high notes on Far Away and was forgotten in this list, or if somebody else did them?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Here Ribeka's blog, who went to the concert :)
http://ameblo.jp/ribeka-libera/entry-10503735783.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I let you translate Japanese to english yourself, I cannot help ! ;)
(here the Google translation)

Here another japanese blog with the Josh photo and also what looks like to be the concert magazine :)
http://yaplog.jp/imfine/archive/635
I let you translate yourself, but there is no real great information as the author don't want to spoil the surprise for readers that should go to friday's concert :)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

woop new costumes and the new boys singing more, cant wait for arundel now :D hope they put up ticket info soon
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Thanks for the update Patrick - I think the Eiffel tower gift was cool :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Bernard wrote:we had as soloists : Stephan, Jacob, Alex, Mini-James, Freddie, Sammy, Alphi, Ralph, Matthew, Daniel.
I really wonder which song was sung by Mini-James, Freddie, Mattew or Alphie :shock:
Maybe Bernard includes here the High notes singers ?
Did Mini-James and Freddie duet with 'Love and Mercy'?
paopao

Post by paopao »

JimmyRiddle wrote: ...and Liam again signs his name in Japanese, much to the delight of the blogger...

Oh okay, now i notice that the boy beside Liam is Luke Collins by the japanese name written below the photo. end of my curiousity.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Here's a report from the Japanese site, (translated with Google translator) that has some pictures.

This picture looks like they are singing Secret. The soloist might be Alex Leggett or Jakob...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Here's a report from the Japanese site, (translated with Google translator) that has some pictures.

This picture looks like they are singing Secret. The soloist might be Alex Leggett or Jakob...
Wheres the report ?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:
libera36 wrote:Here's a report from the Japanese site, (translated with Google translator) that has some pictures.

Wheres the report ?
Whoops, I forgot the URL... :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=ja&tl=en
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Still no report on songs who did what and so on. Baffles me why they are all so vague.

I remember this last year barely any news came out of Japan :roll:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:Thanks :)

Still no report on songs who did what and so on. Baffles me why they are all so vague.

I remember this last year barely any news came out of Japan :roll:
Yeah, I remember that too. Hopefully there will be more today, because the Japanese fans won't be worried about spoiling to show for the next nights show. :wink: The Japanese are to considerate! :lol:
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

What a tiny picture! Hehe... :-) To me it looks like Ben, probably Sanctissima.
hynks

Post by hynks »

Thank you !! :D
Sorry I'm too bad in english !
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

A picture of the program posted by a Japanese fan:
http://twitpic.com/1eayqa
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Why have Libera managerment never done progammes for this country ?

Everbody who goes to a concerts has a chance to buy a progamme as its a momento(sp) of the concert and most people are happy to spend cash on one. Why not give fans that option over here ? as its so cheap that tacky piece of A4 paper :roll: :roll: and frankly insulting.