What is your Libera Cookie/Biscuit?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Libera_me

What is your Libera Cookie/Biscuit?

Post by Libera_me »

I just randomly thought of this!
If someone was to invent a "Libera Cookie", what would you like it to taste like to you?
It doesn't matter if you cant bake anything edible! :wink:

My cookie would be a ginger cookie with chocolate chips in it with sugar on top(like a sugar cookie) :lol:
Sorry if this to confusing!
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I always liked the chocolate chip cookies with chocolate stripes. Then maybe try different flavors like white chocolate. Then put a little cinammon on it.:D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I've always liked warm and chewy chocolate chip cookies... with caramel drizzle! Yum yum! :)
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

White chocolate and cranberries...
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

My first thought when I read this was of Libera and the Girl Scouts teaming up selling cookies. Rather a strange mental image.

I think the Libera cookie would be a coconut macaroon. It's not necessarily my all time favorite cookie (although I do quite like them), but I think it fits Libera the best. Of course, for their own consumption, they're more than welcome to whatever cookie/biscuit they wish to eat!

(As chance would have it, I'm going to be making some biscotti in a bit, once the butter warms up enough to mix properly.)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.....

DrewE wrote:My first thought when I read this was of Libera and the Girl Scouts teaming up selling cookies. Rather a strange mental image.

I think the Libera cookie would be a coconut macaroon. It's not necessarily my all time favorite cookie (although I do quite like them), but I think it fits Libera the best. Of course, for their own consumption, they're more than welcome to whatever cookie/biscuit they wish to eat!

(As chance would have it, I'm going to be making some biscotti in a bit, once the butter warms up enough to mix properly.)

I totally drew up an image of Freddie and a cute lil Girl Scout selling Thin mints and Tagalongs(my favorite)...oh and Freddie had a cute lil crush on the girl :shock:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Aren't cookies on the proscribed list for choiristers along with milk and chocolate?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TullyBascombe wrote:Aren't cookies on the proscribed list for choiristers along with milk and chocolate?
Never chocolate - clogs up the vocal chords :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:Aren't cookies on the proscribed list for choiristers along with milk and chocolate?
Never chocolate - clogs up the vocal chords :D

AGREED, made that mistake before a choir concert....baaaaaaaaaaad results :shock: especially since i was the primary tenor at the time :? :oops: yeaaaaa.....never again!