farm ville

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

farm ville

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello my friends i have something fun to sher with u all its calld farm ville its a nice wonderfull places to be u can take care of cats dogs cows horses and its all on face book wor go to http://www.farmville.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and its cool i want u to know if u johin farm ville i will hlpe with any thing i am a namails lover so i am going to put it on the fun stuff on this forum and i hope u will like it and send it to your friends or family as will and all so there is a anther one calld pet vilee all of this is free das not cost notthing and its cool see it and tell me what u thank of it thanks
from jenna
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I'm on farmville just havent played it in a long while....thank heavens i have no crops up lol
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

irishoreo wrote:I'm on farmville just havent played it in a long while....thank heavens i have no crops up lol
i will hlpe u with it if u add me and u will be happy that i am a farm gril lol
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Is this the one in Facebook? A lot of my friends do Farmville and they get up in a ridiculous time just to harvest crops. :P
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

irishoreo wrote:I'm on farmville just havent played it in a long while....thank heavens i have no crops up lol
Yes that is on face book its a fun farm I know it seems wird to u and me as will