a little girl power for Libera :-)

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

a little girl power for Libera :-)

Post by Sue »

Recently we discuss in another thread about what could be if girls would become the chance to sing in Libera.
I think, especially our maskuline users, have problems with this imagination.
The discussion brought me to the funny idea to make this little 'experiment' :lol:

(click to enlarge)

Image Image
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Haha :) And people go on about cat suits! ;)

By the way Sue, when I clicked to enlarge the pictures I also got a pop up ad. Not your fault, I know, but I thought I'd just let you know.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

haha this is funny! I sometimes photoshop myself in with the Libera boys, dressed up in my Libera outfit :lol: it would be something if the boys walked out on stage amongst a bunch of girls! I don't quite know what I'd do...
liberavieve

Post by liberavieve »

Very nice, Sue!

I think I'm seeing a bit of a young Michael Horncastle in the girl on the far left.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Rebecca (: wrote:it would be something if the boys walked out on stage amongst a bunch of girls! I don't quite know what I'd do...
ha ha :lol: O, really? You'd be jealous of this lil girls? :) How old are you? I would be proud of them.
liberavieve wrote: I'm seeing a bit of a young Michael Horncastle in the girl on the far left.
Ha ha you're right! I know her in real life, she's a very impressive child, very intelligent.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Sue wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:it would be something if the boys walked out on stage amongst a bunch of girls! I don't quite know what I'd do...
ha ha :lol: O, really? You'd be jealous of this lil girls? :) How old are you? I would be proud of them.
Well, maybe :lol: and I just turned 14, so I could be in it still :roll:
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

O then I understand you. It was the same for me when I was little. Our town has a boys choir & it was always forbidden to me to join them. That was really hard for me as a child. :( :( :(
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Sue wrote:O then I understand you. It was the same for me when I was little. Our town has a boys choir & it was always forbidden to me to join them. That was really hard for me as a child. :( :( :(
Poor thing :cry: what a sad story. I don't have any musical skills unfortunately, but trying to imagine how this must have been like, makes me a bit sad. Weren't there any girls choirs around?