Moving Soloist - Touching Story

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

MWheeler

Moving Soloist - Touching Story

Post by MWheeler »

This is an incredible video clip and such a touching story. Has anyone ever heard of this kid?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Poor kid, getting bullied and all :cry: He has a very nice voice, I noticed quite a few audience members breaking out in tears. I myself was amazed when I first heard his voice. A wonderful kid, hope his future is bright :)
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I almost cried when I saw the video on youtube. Gosh. He's really better than he think he is. Yeah. He's a head chorister too of a Cathedral right?
Twiddle Your Thumbs

Post by Twiddle Your Thumbs »

Yeah, I saw his video!
I started crying, as well.
I was so touched.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This young lad has gotten a lot of attention recently. Have seen more and more videos of him pop up on YouTube. He's a very talented young man.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

he is very talented and has a £1 million pound contract deal with simon cowell now, i remember watching him on britains got talent and wanting him to win.
he lives near london i think and is head choirster at his local cathedral.

he made my dad a hard rock fan cry... i think thats something special
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

He's the head chorister at Carlisle Cathedral
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

just to let anyone who wants to know this young lad has got his debut album out on the 29th of septemember i think its the same for the people in america but dont quote me on that. i know it is at a bargain price of £8.99 in england i dunno about anywhere else. :D i have already ordered my copy from the video of make me a channel of your peace it is worth it just for that song
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.