How many Libera Fans are Involved in Music?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Sorry Rebecca, of Far Away & You Were There are each more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers online, only on youtube.

Ok, I suggest

1. All Things Bright And Beautiful
Cause I have the original John Rutter sheets & there seems to be no other Fan-Cover yet.

2. Jerusalem
Cause I have the sheets & seems to be no Fan-Cover available, too.

3. Libera
Cause it would be a big challenge & cause Rebecca suggest it, too.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Sue wrote:Sorry Rebecca, of Far Away & You Were There are each more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers online, only on youtube.

Ok, I suggest

Cause I have the original John Rutter sheets & there seems to be no other Fan-Cover yet.

2. Jerusalem

3. Libera
You're right, I didn't think of that! Also, they might be too slow.

That's 3 votes so far for 'Libera'.. :D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Sue wrote:Sorry Rebecca, of Far Away & You Were There are each more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers online, only on youtube.

Ok, I suggest

2. Jerusalem

3. Libera
You're right, I didn't think of that! Also, they might be too slow.

That's 3 votes so far for 'Libera'.. :D
Cool!! So we've got 3 for "Libera" so far.....lets wait for others to chime in......hopefully....
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

symphonica7 wrote: Cool!! So we've got 3 for "Libera" so far.....lets wait for others to chime in......hopefully....
How long should we wait?

It needs someone where all files & recordings flow together, someone who collect it all & who creates the video then. What do you mean who is the best of us in video creating?
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Sue wrote:
symphonica7 wrote: Cool!! So we've got 3 for "Libera" so far.....lets wait for others to chime in......hopefully....
How long should we wait?

It needs someone where all files & recordings flow together, someone who collect it all & who creates the video then. What do you mean who is the best of us in video creating?
I was thinking......I can collect all the sound....once the song is complete.....we'll split time on the video....maybe each person gets 30 seconds of video time to put whatever they'd like on it......
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Ok then we have to see that all different video pieces really fit together.
Is there anyone who have sheets for this song? I can try to write it down by ear & you also, right?
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

There are no sheets......you can most certainly figure it out..I'm going to start tabbing it tomorrow also......and create a "scratch" track that we can all use as reference when we are recording...that way all the audio will be in sync...
libera36

Post by libera36 »

My votes are:

1. Adoramus
2. Adoro Te
3. Stay With Me

I think Libera would be great too, but it could be very difficult... Same with Stay With Me, so I think Adoramus would probably be easiest!

Also, is the plan to try and layer the tracks so we are all singing together, or have each person sing a different part of the song?
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Sorry libera36, of Adoro Te & Stay With Me are more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers on youtube.

Today I figured the theme song out, wrote down sheets & played it on keyboard. I also wrote down the lyrics of the song over again. I loaded up a encoded video of my results to youtube. Hope that youtube doesn't block it cause of the sheets in it.
Rebecca & symphonica, it's now available for your youtube accounts as a private message (sended by youtube account Morticiasoul).

libera36, do you have a login at youtube? Don't know if the file isn't to big to send it via email.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Sue wrote:Sorry libera36, of Adoro Te & Stay With Me are more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers on youtube.

Today I figured the theme song out, wrote down sheets & played it on keyboard. I also wrote down the lyrics of the song over again. I loaded up a encoded video of my results to youtube. Hope that youtube doesn't block it cause of the sheets in it.
Rebecca & symphonica, it's now available for your youtube accounts as a private message (sended by youtube account Morticiasoul).

libera36, do you have a login at youtube? Don't know if the file isn't to big to send it via email.
Yep, my login on YouTube is Libera36! :D
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Ok libera36, it's now available as a private message for your youtube account, too.

libera36 wrote:
Sue wrote:Sorry libera36, of Adoro Te & Stay With Me are more then 2 Libera Fan-Covers on youtube.

Yep, my login on YouTube is Libera36! :D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Hey guys this thread has been moved to Libera fan Blogs! So as not disrupt other posts on this one.....Thanks!!!