Glastonbury Abbey ruins

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Glastonbury Abbey ruins

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I have a question about this photo:

It is known, it shows Libera in the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, in Somerset.

Glastonbury is 130 miles from London, they are certainly not gone there to make a single photo, but I do not recall having seen any other media.

Does anyone know of other photo or especially a video of Libera in this context ?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I remember reading somewhere that this was taken on their choir holiday in 2006 or maybe 2007, but I cannot remember where I read this for the life of me! :roll:

There are several pictures in the Libera Dreams gallery of the boys in some sort of ruins on their choir holiday in Sussex but I don't know if they are also from Glastonbury Abbey... Sussex isn't exactly next door to Somerset either...

It's also possible that they visited Glastonbury Abbey when they filmed Far Away on Glastonbury Tor, as that would make sense based on their location.
AndreasZ

Post by AndreasZ »

In their own country of the United Kingdom, they have performed at the Grassington Festival, Arundel Cathedral, Glastonbury Abbey, Chichester Cathedral, St John's Church, St Wilfred Church, Croydon Fairfield Halls, Royal Albert Hall, and the Queen Elizabeth Hall.

http://www.jgospel.com/entertainment/ra ... c8080.aspx
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Somehow I have this impression that this was from one of the older videos on Songs of Praise? That is probably a couple years ago, I can't really remember which video had this scene but there was Big Ben in it. It's one of the old songs but I can't really recall exactly.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I remember seeing this in an older video (not too old) but if I'm not mistaken Michael Horncastle was there and he was still very young.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;