Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am sure they will have to add more than deep peace and Time in the dvd as otherwise it would be a complete waste of money. They will have to offer more for it to sell.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

The HMV Japan site are nearly always first in listing new Libera CD's/DVD's, well in advance of their actual release date. You can only reserve it at present, so it's probably best just to wait until it becomes available on Amazon or a courier in your own country.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I'm sure that it will probably be region free - producing region specific versions just hikes up the cost of production and it isn't like it's going to be the latest Hollywood blockbuster.

Jimmy - could they really put Mysterium out for us! That would be too good to be true :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:I'm sure that it will probably be region free - producing region specific versions just hikes up the cost of production and it isn't like it's going to be the latest Hollywood blockbuster.

Jimmy - could they really put Mysterium out for us! That would be too good to be true :D
Highly doubtful when this is about peace and Mysterium has nothing to do with this album.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yorkie wrote:Jimmy - could they really put Mysterium out for us! That would be too good to be true :D
Well it's what I would wish for, but wishes don't often come true.

Although it is listed as a supplementary luxury DVD for Peace, I hardly expect it will only contain songs/video's from the CD. There must be a few extra bits in there and I hope some of that might be a few excerpts from a live concert such as the 'Bayan Ko' video they uploaded via their youtube channel.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Highly doubtful when this is about peace and Mysterium has nothing to do with this album.
Ahh, be a romantic dani - live to dream :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
Ok i will wish for an Ed Day Mysterium performance :D

As long as they stick how shall i sing that majesty on there i would buy it. I want a performance of that. Even exsulate would be nice as i cant remember much of that from Arundal. Its a performance i draw a blank on for some reason.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
Ok i will wish for an Ed Day Mysterium performance :D

As long as they stick how shall i sing that majesty on there i would buy it. I want a performance of that. Even exsulate would be nice as i cant remember much of that from Arundal. Its a performance i draw a blank on for some reason.
Well, they DID sing Mysterium on the US Tour with Ralph and Stefan. :D
We also noticed Libera-run video cameras at each concert we attended. They may have been videotaping just for a final YouTube recap, but who knows...maybe they are seeing which ones look good enough to stage for the DVD.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

dani wrote:Even exsulate would be nice as i cant remember much of that from Arundal. Its a performance i draw a blank on for some reason.
Was it like the US performances? They stood in a V in groups of 3 and at different points each center boy of 3 would jump forward or back to emphasize the music. Sometimes the back 2 would jump foward. Hard to describe but very effective with the music. :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Lexi wrote:
dani wrote:Even exsulate would be nice as i cant remember much of that from Arundal. Its a performance i draw a blank on for some reason.
Was it like the US performances? They stood in a V in groups of 3 and at different points each center boy of 3 would jump forward or back to emphasize the music. Sometimes the back 2 would jump foward. Hard to describe but very effective with the music. :D
I am sure it was something like that.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Lexi wrote:

To help visualize how Exultate is sung on stage, you can use 4 photos taken by John Romeri during Exultate, in St Louis's Cathedral :)

This is the group position for this song, with Stephan at center, just next Ben and the others are splitted in small groups of 3 (Photo 1, photo 2).
During the song, one or two on each group make a step forward, and then the others rejoin them. Later the firsts make a step backward, and at the end they move to form an arc (Photo 3) and they spread the arms for the final sentence of the song (photo 4)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks FDL that brings a little of the choreography closer to visualisation.

I've not been to any recent concerts were they have performed songs from Peace, (well the only chance would have been Arundel) so I hope they keep those two songs on the agenda for any future UK concerts.
paopao

Post by paopao »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Nice one, 'mehr-see boh-coo' FDL

..but I think I'll wait until it's on Amazon UK webite, and order through the Libera shop link.

My ideal wish list for the DVD;

* Short documentary charting the history of Libera and their recent global surge in popularity
* Some more featured videos of songs from the Peace Album.
* Special full length live concert passages including 'Mysterium'
* How mini-boys are trained and make their way from probation at St Philip's to the front line of Libera
* More unseen archive footage of their recent tours
* A offbeat look at their most fanatical of fans that travel 1,000 of miles to see them ;)
OMG, i want to see that! :)
Japanese combo CD+DVD releases are typically an album/a single (CD) + the music videos and some making-offs/a short documentary (DVD), so i think we can expect some extras included but not so much. Worst case : we only get 2 music videos, and a 5-minute promotional video for Peace album, and maybe a picture gallery. Hopefully i'm so wrong!! Coz we can easily get the HD version of the music vids on YOUTUBE!
that means we buy a Peace CD with just some Youtube vids we have seen so many times as a bonus.. ouch
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

paopao wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote: My ideal wish list for the DVD;

* Short documentary charting the history of Libera and their recent global surge in popularity
* Some more featured videos of songs from the Peace Album.
* Special full length live concert passages including 'Mysterium'
* How mini-boys are trained and make their way from probation at St Philip's to the front line of Libera
* More unseen archive footage of their recent tours
* A offbeat look at their most fanatical of fans that travel 1,000 of miles to see them ;)
OMG, i want to see that! :)
Yeah, definitely :D
paopao wrote: Japanese combo CD+DVD releases are typically an album/a single (CD) + the music videos and some making-offs/a short documentary (DVD), so i think we can expect some extras included but not so much. Worst case : we only get 2 music videos, and a 5-minute promotional video for Peace album, and maybe a picture gallery. Hopefully i'm so wrong!!
Baah, where is the warning *Spoilers ahead* ? :lol: :lol:
I'm hopeless optimist :wink: I bet they will add some videos from US tour as Lexi reported they were taking :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Information are begining to be showed on japanese sites :)

==> Original page, in Japanese.

Google translation :
Rivera / PEACE (Luxury CD / DVD Edition) (Limited Edition)
PEACE in the Regular Edition on sale (CDC-6264782) + 05 songs as bonus track

The other five songs by music videos disc DVD set of 2,
even a 18 months calendar and luxury content for only must-see for fans
Package board, Brilliant box, CD / DVD storage, and slip along with calendar.

Case containing :

CD
In addition to the original 13 tracks
1.Eternal Light
2.Lullaby (written by Billy Joel)
3.Going Home (Video Version)
4.Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5.Silent Night

DVD
1.Time
2.Deep Peace
3.Lullabye
4.Going Home
5.Libera
6. Other off-shot
7.EPK (Promotional Video) from

18 months (January-June 2011 -2012) with 20P on the calendar (on the surface photographs of Rivera True, the lyrics on the back of the print text.)

3 6P folded poster booklet equivalent type

That seems great :D
I'm happy to have already reserved mine ! ;)

Bonus CD :
Track 1 "Eternal Light" : I assume it's "Lux Aeterna" (?). I really love that song ! :)
Track 2 "Lullaby" : no surprise, it was already present on the 1st Peace tracklist in early 2010
Track 3 "Going Home Video version" : which video ? Leiden ? A new one ?
Track 4 : Should this be "We wish you a merry Christmas" ?